inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: CSI..

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 05/16/05 at 6:36 am

Mine is Nick

Subject: Re: CSI..

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 05/16/05 at 9:54 am

Written By: karen on 05/16/05 at 10:05 am

I find all the various CSI's confusing.  They're all muddled up in my head and I haven't managed to sort out which name goes with which character yet.

Nick might be one of them.  I also think that wassiname in CSI Miami has a strange attraction

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/05 at 11:23 am

mine is Gil....he is really HOT!

Erin :)

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 05/20/05 at 11:43 am

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/21/05 at 4:22 am

Being male and all - must be Sara Sidle...

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/21/05 at 10:26 am

My favorite is Sara, because she's the most emotional. I like Warrick for the same reason. My least favorite is Catherine. maybe because I never liked Marg Helgenberger since "China Beach". And she seems to be transparent and plastic.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/21/05 at 10:37 am

Quentin Tarantino directed this week's episode, anyone seen it? I saw it, and it was the disgusting episode I have seen on that show, and my favorite so far!  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/21/05 at 10:38 am

My favorite is Gil Grissom, I also like Sara as well.

Written By: Mistress Leola on 05/21/05 at 10:39 am

Grissom and Warrick are the coolest of the cool. Sara, the cop and the ME are all great, the kid who used to be in the lab (name escapes me) is cool NOW -- far less annoying now that he's out in the field and not self-consciously trying to act like Mr. Offbeat Wacky Cool Guy every two seconds.  Nick's a bit too bland -- might be the actor, might be the writing, I'm not sure.  Marg is hot, but her character is annoying and self-righteous.

Written By: Mistress Leola on 05/21/05 at 10:40 am

Quentin Tarantino directed this week's episode, anyone seen it? I saw it, and it was the disgusting episode I have seen on that show, and my favorite so far!  ;D

Missed the first 10 minutes or so -- how did Nick end up in that box?

Check for new replies or respond here...