inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Stupid Hollywierd Crimes...How Did They Make You Feel?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 6:05 pm

From Martin Lawerence and his crazy spree waving a loaded gun around, to Wynona Ryder shoplifting....does it bother you that they get away with things because they're celebrities? Who else can you think of that bothered you and what do you think of the first 2 exapmles?

Subject: Re: Stupid Hollywierd Crimes...How Did They Make You Feel?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/17/05 at 6:42 pm

Michael Jacko** MOLESTING INNOCENT CHILDREN

OJ Simpson....especially that slow-speed chase in that gas-hogging Bronco...I honestly think he is HIS WIFE'S MURDERER!

Motley Crue's Vince Neil killing Hanoi Rocks' drummer Razzle...and getting a slap on the wrist!

Not exactly Hollyweird...but it happened in the area..The Manson Family's killing spree..The Tate and LaBianca murders!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/17/05 at 11:17 pm

Motley Crue's Vince Neil killing Hanoi Rocks' drummer Razzle...and getting a slap on the wrist!

Excuse me, huh?  I have never heard this story.  Do tell, please.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/17/05 at 11:32 pm

Excuse me, huh?  I have never heard this story.  Do tell, please.
http://www.popmatters.com/music/reviews/m/motleycrue-musictocrash.shtml

Written By: Dagwood on 05/18/05 at 7:17 am

Wow, I had never heard that.  He should have been punished.  It wasn't intentional, but drinking and driving is a serious matter.

Thanks, Mark. :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 11:04 am

Wow, I had never heard that.  He should have been punished.  It wasn't intentional, but drinking and driving is a serious matter.

Thanks, Mark. :)
No Problem, Dagny :) Sad but true >:(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/18/05 at 2:51 pm

Michael Jacko** MOLESTING INNOCENT CHILDREN

OJ Simpson....especially that slow-speed chase in that gas-hogging Bronco...I honestly think he is HIS WIFE'S MURDERER!

Not exactly Hollyweird...but it happened in the area..The Manson Family's killing spree..The Tate and LaBianca murders!
And what really disgusts me about Charles Manson is just how much of a CELEBRITY he is to some people...he is just a MANIPULATIVE,PURE EVIL PERSON...but I guess some people just don't get it...

I really wish California had the DEATH PENALTY back then...Manson should have been fried!!

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/18/05 at 5:37 pm

Tom Sizemore-For beating up Heidi Fleiss, although she has a heavy record herself.

Jeffery Jones (Ex-Mr. Rooney in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off")-A perv.

Zsa Zsa Gabor in anything

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/18/05 at 6:38 pm

Sean Penn....loves to beat up photographers!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 7:46 pm

Remember those idiots wearing the "Free Wynona" shirts? I think they should've said "Free FOR Wynona"....hypocrites ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/19/05 at 1:06 am

Remember those idiots wearing the "Free Wynona" shirts? I think they should've said "Free FOR Wynona"....hypocrites ::)
While the average Joe gets busted for shoplifting and gets no 'free them' tee-shirts or media attention......if one is caught committing a crime,they should get what's coming to them,even if they're famous,just like anyone else does! NO SPECIAL TREATMENT OR FAVORS!!

Check for new replies or respond here...