inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Something I did NOT want to see when I woke up from a nice sleep!

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 05/20/05 at 1:03 pm

Okay, so I'm asleep, dreaming about being in California with my big sis and right in the middle of this dream (right when I'm about to take a cool picture of these trees that looked like alien trees) my cell phone rings.  I lay there, now awake and irritated, wondering if I should answer.  I decided to answer and it was my dad.  We talked for a little and I came to my computer to check on today's current events.  As I scrolled through all the many hard hitting issues in the world, I came across something that not only made me vomit over the toilet (I was out drinking last night, but I was not hungover), but made me think that the justifiable things that people do to benefit others always come out the wrong way....especially for people who just ate a big meal.  I know this is current issue story, and it should be in the other post board, but I thought y'all would like to read my account with the latest and greatest act of foolery and randiness.  I awoke to an article and picture of Saddam Hussein in tighty-whities (not sexy) in the tabloid magazine The Sun.  I did NOT need to start my day off like that........barf!  Well that'll learn me the next time.  Anyways, thought I might let other readers laugh or even chuckle at my account not but only a half hour ago.  :)

Subject: Re: Something I did NOT want to see when I woke up from a nice sleep!

Written By: saver on 05/20/05 at 6:47 pm

Wait till you see TOMORROWS photos!!!!

There is more to come they say...

Also, were they really done at the time he was captured or after....as we all know how unkempt he looked living underground in a hole....and yet his undies were WHITE AS SNOW??

CONSPIIRACY!!!!! :D

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/20/05 at 7:03 pm

I saw that travesty in Yahoo News today. Apparently, the Pres is upset about this criminal in such undress. Ummmm! ;D

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 05/20/05 at 8:18 pm

I saw that travesty in Yahoo News today. Apparently, the Pres is upset about this criminal in such undress. Ummmm! ;D

Really..........do you actually think Bush is upset over seeing Saddam sportin' undies in captivity?  If I we're Bush, and I'm glad I'm not.......I'd be rofl-ing all day and be really happy that my old man couldn't do anything like that back in 1991.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/05 at 5:55 am

They should have taken a pic of Sadaam Husein wearing skid-marked Underoos® and a pink bunny suit.

Woulda been classic.  ;D

LB

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 05/21/05 at 1:06 pm

They should have taken a pic of Sadaam Husein wearing skid-marked Underoos® and a pink bunny suit.

Woulda been classic.   ;D

Actually, that would of been vomit inducing X 10.  I just saw some new ones today....I swear these photo's, in about 30 years, will sell like antique comics..... :o

Written By: saver on 05/21/05 at 2:53 pm

Saw a copy of the London 'Sun' with SH on it...TALK ABOUT YOUR HIDDEN WMD'S!!

Written By: cancemini2real on 05/21/05 at 11:04 pm

The owner of a certain weight loss clinic in the fourth largest city in America, who herself is overweight! Wait!! It's a nightmare that just won't go away! PLEASE, PLUCK OUT MY EYES WITH MELON SCOOPERS!!! :o

Written By: cancemini2real on 05/21/05 at 11:08 pm

The owner of a certain weight loss clinic in the fourth largest city in America, who herself is overweight! Wait!! It's a nightmare that just won't go away! PLEASE, PLUCK OUT MY EYES WITH MELON SCOOPERS!!! :o
Oops! I forget to mention "So Damn Insane" er,,Suddam Hussain in his drawers! And It's not even Calvin Klein's! Talk about "fruit of the loons". :D

Check for new replies or respond here...