inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Show: "B.S.T.V." on VH1... or is it the new name of the channel

Written By: woops on 05/22/05 at 11:20 pm

About time there's a show that lives it by it's title & being on  once great channel.  :D

"BSTV"... worthless junk 24/7 and all the great videos are on VH1 Classic, unfortunately on satelite/digital cable...but actually PLAYS classic videos and music DVDs.  8)  ::)

Only if MTV2 brings back videos (alternative, rock, '90's/early '00s...might not air on VH1 Classic, etc) and "Beavis & Butt-Head".  :)

Is there another channel devoted to "current" videos?

Subject: Re: New Show: "B.S.T.V." on VH1... or is it the new name of the channel

Written By: EthanM on 05/23/05 at 10:52 am

do you get fuse? its on basic cable here on Long Island but we didn't get it when I was in pennsylvania. It's a canadian station that plays a lot of rock and rap and occasional pop videos during the afternoon and evening.

Subject: Re: New Show: "B.S.T.V." on VH1... or is it the new name of the channel

Written By: Everlong on 05/23/05 at 9:03 pm

I have a soft spot for VH1, but most of the stuff they air is crappy.  I hate celebreality.

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/24/05 at 4:46 pm

Well, they got the first half of the title right. ::)
About time there's a show that lives it by it's title & being on  once great channel.  :D

Written By: supercute on 05/24/05 at 9:33 pm

I love fuse.

I used to love MuchMusic, I don't much care for fuse anymore... :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...