inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: American Idol 4 (is anyone watching??) Predictions

Written By: supercute on 05/24/05 at 9:30 pm

OK, I want to know who is watching American Idol...I know at least one of you watches it, I'm not the only one  :D
Who are you vying for to win the competition? Bo Bice, the Southern rock/popstar or Carrie Underwood, the country singer??? I predict that Bo will win yet Carrie will "carry" the $$ away...I truly do...

Any predictions??

PS-I loved Mario Vasquez but apparently, he's not there anymore...:(

Subject: Re: American Idol 4 (is anyone watching??) Predictions

Written By: Dagwood on 05/25/05 at 7:18 am

Bo will win, but both will be successful.  Both singers are great.

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/25/05 at 8:18 am

Don't really care about these singers. I hope Bo wins because it'll be a good shot in the arm for the once-great but fading rock 'n' rock genre. Country doesn't need the boost with a Carrie win. She's beautiful but one-dimensional. Bo is also one-dimensional. I doubt that either of them will be successful. :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/25/05 at 10:54 am

my favorite was constantine, and even though he got the boot...he will still make it...he had a sort of charisma to him......personally I don't care for either of the two left....however, I am rooting for Bo because Carrie gets on my nerves.  It's like she can't go outside her box and be creative and sing something other than a country (typically Martina McBride) tune or one that is on the verge of being a country tune. She has no personality to her it seems...no spunk whatsoever.  I do think that Bo sounds like any other "rocker" out there now, infact, our local radio station DJ had a clip from a song that Bo had sung in a band he used to be in...and he played the clip and people had to call in and guess who it was.....well....you had the typical...guy from Nickelback, lead singer of Creed, Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam.....finally someone guessed it was Bo.....like I said...nothing special that stands out from the rest.

Erin :)

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/25/05 at 8:39 pm

Ashley Tisdale is the American Idol, who cares for being on a dumb reality show with an uptight brit & an '80's has-been, who both have very little talent... Though I like a few of Paula Abdul's songs from her heyday...  ::)  :D

I'll wait for "Former Pop  Idol" on NBC next week...  :D

Sorry Tiffany, Arrested Development's comeback will be better!!!  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...