inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bo Bice...What's Next?

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/25/05 at 9:14 pm

Will he put out an album like Clay Aiken or be on another cheesy reality show like "The Surreal Life"?  :D

Not dissin', but he'll do OK if he plays the cards right.  :)

Subject: Re: Bo Bice...What's Next?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/25/05 at 9:17 pm

Bo is actually in the better situation.....he doesn't have to be under the American Idol "rules" like Carrie will have to be....he is free to do as he pleases. It seems like sometimes it is better to be the runner-up.

Erin :)

Written By: Dagwood on 05/25/05 at 9:25 pm

I think he will put an album out not too long after Carrie and he will be successful.  As much as I wanted him to win, I think he is in a better position being runner up.

Written By: Kenlos on 05/26/05 at 12:02 am

I would not be surprised if some band looking for a lead singer snatchs him up, either that or he might start a band of his own.  Though for some reason, other than the American Idol tour thing, I don't see him going the solo career route.  I could be wrong though.

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/26/05 at 11:39 am

Well last week Clive Davis pretty much already promised him a record deal so he's bound to get it.  And I will definitely buy it!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/26/05 at 7:07 pm

Same here.  Bo's will be the first Idol album I have ever bought. 

Written By: saver on 05/27/05 at 5:58 pm

TRIVIA QUESTION(EASY/OBVIOUSLY)....       

Do you know what SONG has Bo Bices' FULL NAME in it?

A:      The 'Name Game' ...sing it with the word 'Bice' and you get....Bice, bice, BO BICE....banana fanna fo fice, me, my, mo mice Bice! :D       

Check for new replies or respond here...