inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lindsay Lohan in 10 years?

Written By: Mergal on 05/30/05 at 5:40 am

What will she be doing?

Subject: Re: Lindsay Lohan in 10 years?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/30/05 at 10:48 am

Six words...

"Do you want fries with that ?"  ::)

Written By: AL-B on 05/30/05 at 3:00 pm

Nun.

Written By: woops on 05/30/05 at 5:59 pm

An "E! True Hollywood Story"...

Written By: Im Batman on 05/31/05 at 2:05 am

If she regains her curvey figure and red hair from her Mean Girls days, she can hang with me.

Written By: Apricot on 05/31/05 at 5:27 am

Don't know, don't care, don't like to think about it. Hopefully, like all the fad celebrities should, she'll just fade into obscurity..

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/31/05 at 8:50 am

She'll probably need to recover from the injuries suffered in some cat fight on the set of "Mean Girls 3" with her co-star Hilary Duff. ::)

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 05/31/05 at 12:00 pm

Hopefully she will fade into obscurity, much the same way Alicia Silverstone did.  10 years ago, in 1995 Alicia Silverstone was like Lindsay Lohan, and no one knows what Alicia is doing now.  She's probably a bummed out 28 or 29 year old somewhere.  20 years ago in 1985, it was Molly Ringwald as the teen queen, and she also faded into obscurity.

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/31/05 at 1:30 pm

Alicia Silverstone's series "Miss Match" was canceled last year despite rave reviews (apparently when the critics were having their weed smoking break. ::))
Hopefully she will fade into obscurity, much the same way Alicia Silverstone did.  10 years ago, in 1995 Alicia Silverstone was like Lindsay Lohan, and no one knows what Alicia is doing now.  She's probably a bummed out 28 or 29 year old somewhere.  20 years ago in 1985, it was Molly Ringwald as the teen queen, and she also faded into obscurity.

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 05/31/05 at 2:42 pm

Molly Ringwald, Alicia Silverstone, Lindsay Lohan,.....I'm sure there is a horrible place for all these teen queens somewhere in the afterlife.  It's weird how they all have roughly the same kind of annoying personality, no matter what decade they were/are from.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/31/05 at 5:21 pm

I have no idea where she will be, however, what did that girl do to herself???  She once had a great body, beautiful hair, and a very pretty face....now she looks like a greasy french fry or something....WTF??

Erin

Written By: Kyle on 05/31/05 at 7:46 pm

Six words...

"Do you want fries with that ?"  ::)

You got it, man! I could also see her acting in some very cool movies, perferably a Spy Kids-esque film.  Or it might be just an old fashioned chick flick.

Written By: Im Batman on 06/01/05 at 3:04 pm

Hey Alicia Silverston is still a babe.

Written By: Marian on 06/01/05 at 3:29 pm

I have no idea where she will be, however, what did that girl do to herself???  She once had a great body, beautiful hair, and a very pretty face....now she looks like a greasy french fry or something....WTF??

Erin
She was cute when she was in the parent trap remake,and i'm not a big fan of remakes

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/01/05 at 3:47 pm

Just not currently successful right now.
Hey Alicia Silverston is still a babe.

Written By: doublejm1 on 05/29/19 at 8:14 am

I came across this thread from May 2005 in which someone asked where Lindsey Lohan would be in 10 years.

Someone predicted she'd fade into obscurity. It seems as though that happened for a while, but she has that Beach Club show now.

Do you think she'll ever be as big as she once was?

Written By: Howard on 05/29/19 at 2:37 pm

I came across this thread from May 2005 in which someone asked where Lindsey Lohan would be in 10 years.

Someone predicted she'd fade into obscurity. It seems as though that happened for a while, but she has that Beach Club show now.

Just as long as she stays out of trouble.

Written By: shadowcookie on 05/29/19 at 4:23 pm

She looks bloody awful, that’s for sure. A cautionary tale of what happens when you do lots of drugs and drink excessively.

Written By: 2001 on 05/29/19 at 7:35 pm

She is still constantly battling with drug addiction unfortunately. I'll be surprised if she makes a comeback in any sort of way.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/29/19 at 7:59 pm

I never really found Lindsay Lohan that attractive. Even in her prime years.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/19 at 7:34 am

She looks bloody awful, that’s for sure. A cautionary tale of what happens when you do lots of drugs and drink excessively.

In another 8 years she'll be 40.

Written By: batfan2005 on 06/02/19 at 1:30 pm

I think she's living in Dubai now and spends a lot of time at the beach house in Mikanos, Greece.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/15/19 at 2:22 pm

She's a lot more like Regina than Cady in Mean Girls (2004)!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: rapplepop on 08/17/19 at 1:23 am

I think she's living in Dubai now and spends a lot of time at the beach house in Mikanos, Greece.

She's smart. If I had her money I would just relax and party and stay out of the limelight. Would probably not do as many drugs though lol.

Written By: Howard on 08/17/19 at 2:08 pm

10 years from now, she will be 43.

Written By: Retrolover on 08/17/19 at 2:26 pm

There will be more nods to Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears in the 2020s than there is now for Millennials who loved the late 90s and 2000s.

Check for new replies or respond here...