inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: MJ sick?..ever notice questionable people on trial get sick?

Written By: guest on 06/05/05 at 10:58 pm

Hi all,

So it's in the news..just when the trial phase gets hot, we find Michael Jackson having to be admitted to the hospital..

Maybe because it seems to happen a lot but ever notice how questionable allleged criminals get sick at critical moments of their trials..i.e Courtney Love, MJ,
James or Bobby Brown?

When it is a blatant criminal.(Manson) did we ever hear' Oh they're sick, they can't make it'..

Hmmmm ???

Subject: Re: MJ sick?..ever notice questionable people on trial get sick?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/05/05 at 11:02 pm

Psssst..... it's a secret ploy.....  ::) Your not supposed to know....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/06/05 at 2:11 am

He's suffering from withdrawal....
:-X

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/07/05 at 7:06 pm

I think OJ Simpson tried to get out of his trial by claiming he was gonna kill himself....that just got him on suicide watch at the L.A. County Jail!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/07/05 at 8:10 pm

What did I tell ya? A ploy.............. ::)

Written By: goodsin on 06/08/05 at 1:15 am

Get sick? Whacko's been sick for a while now, ask those young boys...looks like he's gonna walk though, as most of the evidence on both sides is hearsay. :-\\

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/08/05 at 9:01 pm

It would be a travesty if Wacko Jacko walked....why? It would send the wrong message to other pedophile nutcases and any other type of sex offender TRASH that yes you can molest kids (and rape women,molest your own family members)and GET AWAY WITH IT!
I believe what comes around goes around...Jacko better watch his back.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/08/05 at 9:06 pm

If Jacko lived here in New Jersey and was found guilty of any type of sexual assault...He'd go to Avenel(state institution for convicted sex offenders here in the Garden State)and when he got out,he'd have to register as a SEX OFFENDER...and towns can keep him from living in their neighborhood....

IMHO I think Jacko should be chemically castrated...In a man,Depo-Provera KO's sex drive.

Check for new replies or respond here...