inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Spy Kids Movie Comes Out Friday

Written By: Kyle on 06/08/05 at 1:45 pm

Attention all preteens and penguins (that includes you, Apricot) - The creators of Spy Kids are back in the action of releasing a brand new movie by Friday.  It is not like any other typical old Spy Kids movie; it is more of a save the universe type movie than a keep that thug from stealin' my money and lunch flick.

http://blackfilm.com/i3/movies/s/sharkboy/002_l.jpg

The title is called The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl and it is about preteen kids try to get theirselves out of unfriendly situationsAny comments about this flick is welcomed.

Subject: Re: New Spy Kids Movie Comes Out Friday

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 4:51 pm

this movie..."jumped the shark" the moment the first one was created.
::)

Erin :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/08/05 at 7:46 pm

"Hi, I am the director of El Mariachi and Sin City, and I have all ready run out of ideas..."  ::)

Written By: Billy Florio on 06/08/05 at 8:49 pm

"Hi, I am the director of El Mariachi and Sin City, and I have all ready run out of ideas..."  ::)

I never understood how Robert Rodriguez was able to go from doing movies like El Mariachi and Once upon a time in Mexico and then do a kids movie...and then do something like Sin City or Desperado...and then do another kids movie....I dont understand him lol

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/08/05 at 10:20 pm

I never understood how Robert Rodriguez was able to go from doing movies like El Mariachi and Once upon a time in Mexico and then do a kids movie...and then do something like Sin City or Desperado...and then do another kids movie....I dont understand him lol

Ditto...  ::)

Written By: Apricot on 06/08/05 at 11:10 pm

I liked the first Spy Kids.. I was a shade younger, though, when it came out.

I'll not see this, I do belive.

And furthermore, why must it be in 3-D? We get it, you can make it look like the arms are reaching out of the screen, stop building movies around it?

Written By: bbigd04 on 06/09/05 at 12:35 am

I was never really interested in Spy Kids, I've seen parts of the first one though.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/09/05 at 7:28 am

I've honestly never seen any of them. I never thought they looked that interesting, and that kids hair annoyed me.

~Beth

Written By: Kyle on 06/09/05 at 2:20 pm

I've honestly never seen any of them. I never thought they looked that interesting, and that kids hair annoyed me.

~Beth

Agreed.  They looked a lot like something from our Photo-shop me thread.

Check for new replies or respond here...