inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Breaking News: Michael Jackson found not guilty!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 06/13/05 at 4:14 pm

Michael Jackson has been found not guilty on all ten charges.  California strikes again!

Subject: Re: Breaking News: Michael Jackson found not guilty!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/13/05 at 4:16 pm

Michael Jackson has been found not guilty.
Yep...and there's a whole other thread all about this :D

Written By: Zella on 06/13/05 at 4:48 pm

Michael Jackson has been found not guilty on all ten charges.  California strikes again!

(Italics mine) ^

As a conservative and a Californian I find that remark extremely offensive.

The prosecution did not prove it's case. I think it is likely that he is guilty, but had I been sitting on that jury, I would not have found him guilty either. A jury trail is about judging on the evidence, not going with your gut feeling... ::)

Written By: saver on 06/13/05 at 5:39 pm

The race is on to string up that boys mother! rrrrrrrrrrggggggrrrrr!!!!

Written By: Howard on 06/13/05 at 5:44 pm

Now that Michael Jackson is considered "NOT GUILTY" from all 10 charges,I guess he's not exactly a free man just yet,or is he?

Written By: supercute on 06/13/05 at 5:45 pm

(Italics mine) ^

The prosecution did not prove it's case. I think it is likely that he is guilty, but had I been sitting on that jury, I would not have found him guilty either. A jury trail is about judging on the evidence, not going with your gut feeling... ::)

I cannot agree w/ you more. See my explanation on the other thread.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/13/05 at 5:49 pm

(Italics mine) ^

I agree they didn't prove thier case but this has happened before, remember OJ ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/13/05 at 5:54 pm

I'd bet Robbo is gloating over the verdict. Michael Jackson got off coz of BIG MONEY. And he's free to possibly continue to act on his perverted desires. I'm not saying this about all Californians,but that judge..and that jury...are totally CALLOUS JERKS!!

I never wish for any child or teenager to go through the sexual abuse I did!!

Jacko WILL pay....in the afterlife..or before that if some vigilante 'takes care' of his 'problem'!

Written By: Howard on 06/13/05 at 6:02 pm

He's going to worry himself to death and this molestation case will haunt him until the day he dies.

Written By: saver on 06/13/05 at 6:15 pm

Anyone else in line for tickets to his 'SUNWALK' Concert?

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 06/13/05 at 6:23 pm

Would anyone even have predicted otherwise?  There was absolutely no way he could've been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  

I predict the New York Post's front page tomorrow will read: SMOOTH CRIMINAL...

Seriously, though, the ones who should REALLY be convicted here are the parents of these kids: every last one of them.  The WHOLE WORLD saw this guy get on the stage, grab his CROTCH, and squeal... 22 YEARS AGO!  Is there anyone here who would allow their child to SLEEP OVER or even be left UNATTENDED with such a person?  COME ON!

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 06/13/05 at 6:26 pm

He's going to worry himself to death and this molestation case will haunt him until the day he dies.

I tend to agree.  I think he'll become completely reclusive -- and, like, starve himself or something...

Written By: Marian on 06/14/05 at 3:18 pm

(Italics mine) ^

Me too.Welready had Anna Ayala,and in san jose no less--though she does really live in las Vegas--oh!I guess she is living in san Jose again ;D ;DLOL

Written By: Marian on 06/14/05 at 3:21 pm

I'd bet Robbo is gloating over the verdict. Michael Jackson got off coz of BIG MONEY. And he's free to possibly continue to act on his perverted desires. I'm not saying this about all Californians,but that judge..and that jury...are totally CALLOUS JERKS!!

I never wish for any child or teenager to go through the sexual abuse I did!!

Jacko WILL pay....in the afterlife..or before that if some vigilante 'takes care' of his 'problem'!
Actually the jury seemed very level-headed in their interview.But they really couldn't get over disliking Janet Arviso's attitude--and she probably reminded them too much of liar Anna Ayala.She and her son Gavin DID swear earlier that Michael wasn't the type to molest anyone--and they turn 180 degrees?It sounds a lot like Janet was the jerk.

Written By: croesus on 06/14/05 at 3:32 pm

I predict the New York Post's front page tomorrow will read: SMOOTH CRIMINAL...

har!  the post is sleazy, but not stupid.  Michael would own them after the liable suit.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/05 at 4:13 pm

The front page of the Daily News had read "Boy,Oh Boy"! ;D

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 06/14/05 at 6:24 pm

The front page of the Daily News had read "Boy,Oh Boy"! ;D

Ya, so did the Post's...

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 06/14/05 at 6:26 pm

har!  the post is sleazy, but not stupid.  Michael would own them after the liable suit.

Booker on K-Rock was actually playing the song in the background on his show during afternoon rush.  He was talking about MJ and OJ.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/14/05 at 6:27 pm

Booker on K-Rock was actually playing the song in the background on his show during afternoon rush.  He was talking about MJ and OJ.
Maybe they could play golf together sometime :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/15/05 at 3:52 pm

I STILL say MJ should pay for his absolutely SICK obsession with/addiction to sex with children!! Honestly,he should have his A** INVOLUNTARILY COMMITED TO A TREATMENT FACILITY so his addiction could be brought under control via 'chemical castration'....and he should be required to register as a CHILD MOLESTER(Sex Offender)when he is let out...I STILL think he molested those kids AND HE NEEDS SERIOUS HELP so he can't do it ever again!!

Check for new replies or respond here...