inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: warped TOUR

Written By: arcadepunk on 06/16/05 at 10:15 am

you can sign up for this and get all kindsa warped show updates on your cell phone

MxPx, hawthorne heights, AAR, thrice, dropkick murphys

also you can get ringtones if you want to support your favorite artiiiist

who's goin this yr?

Subject: Re: warped TOUR

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/16/05 at 12:41 pm

you can sign up for this and get all kindsa warped show updates on your cell phone

MxPx, hawthorne heights, AAR, thrice, dropkick murphys

also you can get ringtones if you want to support your favorite artiiiist

who's goin this yr?

My friend wants me to go. I'm not into the whole mainstream punk scene, so I'm not sure if I want to go. When I think of what it's going to be like, I picture a slew of pre-teens poser-punks, with trucker hats and wristbands on. And that's not cool.

We'll see.

~Beth :)

Written By: Billy Florio on 06/16/05 at 12:51 pm

My friend wants me to go. I'm not into the whole mainstream punk scene, so I'm not sure if I want to go. When I think of what it's going to be like, I picture a slew of pre-teens poser-punks, with trucker hats and wristbands on. And that's not cool.

We'll see.

dont forget emo kids....warped tour is full of emo kids

Written By: arcadepunk on 06/17/05 at 3:59 pm

We'll see.

yeah-- that's why i posted that link (used the program). you sign up and get yr own entrance, which means u can pop in and out quickly. no standing in line with screaming hot topic-clad pre-teens.

Check for new replies or respond here...