inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 11:18 pm

To ALL the great dad's out there :D Me? I don't consider myself one but I did my best :-\\

Richard - 23 married with a year old daughter and another child on the way....employed at the Salt Lake Airport for the past 2 years.....

Blaine - January 24, 1984 - April 26, 2001 - Murdered as he and another employee were closing a subway sandwich shop about a mile from where we lived :\'(

Paul - 19  Lives with my ex in West Valley City, Utah and is awaiting a chance to finish high school....he needs one credit.

Randall - 18  Lives  here in town but with his girlfriends family. He graduated last month and works construction.

Brian - 16 Lives with Blaines best friends parents so he can attend the same high school his brothers went to.....works with Randall.

Matt - 12 Lives with his grandmother and his drug addict mother here in town. I was taken to court a few years ago by the grandmother...where Matt has lived his entire life. She wanted me to give up rights to him.....I was advised that since he was doing great in school and had lived in a family situation with his two siblings for most of his life, it would be in his best interest to let him stay there. Good thing I did because within a year I divorced my ex and was on my own....I have saved evrything I've ever bought/made for him and when he turns 18 I pray he will hear MY side of the story :-\\

Subject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/18/05 at 11:20 pm

Happy Father's Day to you, Mark and all the other Dad's. I still need to buy my pop something. ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/18/05 at 11:44 pm

Happy Fathers Day.....to all of the great dads out there! 

Erin :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/05 at 5:19 am

Thank you, but I am still waiting for my son to come home.

Written By: bj26 on 06/19/05 at 12:17 pm

Thank you all for the  :) Father's Day wish.

Written By: gemini61 on 06/19/05 at 1:51 pm

Happy Fathers Day to all of the great dads of the 00's!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...