inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: BBMak

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/25/05 at 1:45 am

They are/were massive in America, but what the hell happened to them? They have not released anything in the UK since "Out Of My Heart (In To Your Head)" in 2002. Band member Christian Burns has now gone solo.

If anyone knows, then please let me know.

Subject: Re: BBMak

Written By: Carrie on 06/25/05 at 2:53 am

I read somewhere that they are working on a new album. But it never said when it would be released or any other information.

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/25/05 at 2:04 pm

I read somewhere that they are working on a new album. But it never said when it would be released or any other information.

Will the album be released in the UK?

Written By: Carrie on 06/25/05 at 2:41 pm

I got the info from this site-> http://www.geocities.com/s_oulton_99/bbmak.html (Warning, there is a huge picture of them that trails along with your curser arrow, it is kind of annoying) It is a UK site so I bet it will be released there. Not sure about the US then, but I bet it would be here too considering they did well here.
It is hard to find any current info on them on the internet. Even their offical site has not been updated since their last album release.

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/25/05 at 3:10 pm

I got the info from this site-> http://www.geocities.com/s_oulton_99/bbmak.html (Warning, there is a huge picture of them that trails along with your curser arrow, it is kind of annoying) It is a UK site so I bet it will be released there. Not sure about the US then, but I bet it would be here too considering they did well here.
It is hard to find any current info on them on the internet. Even their offical site has not been updated since their last album release.

Great site :) But that huge pic of the band which trails along with your mouse is annoying >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...