inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What a Coincidence

Written By: bj26 on 06/28/05 at 2:02 pm

This is totally random but the last three songs I just heard were a little sexually explicit, any comments?  I'm not kidding! 8)

Liz Phair - Favorite - here are some lyrics:
"You feel like my favorite underwear, and I'm slipping you on."

The Raveonettes - Little Animal:
"My girl is a little in love, she always wants to F..."

The Killers - Mr. Brightside:
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go

Subject: Re: What a Coincidence

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/28/05 at 3:28 pm

Hey, I just got back from running some errands earlier and heard all kinds of that sorta stuff along with stuff about killing people and beating women...it's called .....http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/puke.gif"Rap"

Written By: bj26 on 06/29/05 at 6:43 am

lol, next time my date says, "All you think about is sex," I'll have an excuse, i.e. I've been getting subliminal messages from the radio ;)

Written By: holicman on 06/29/05 at 6:46 am

Mr.Brightside by the Killers is a good song.

"I just cant look, its killing me........"

Written By: bj26 on 06/29/05 at 7:35 am

Mr.Brightside by the Killers is a good song.

"I just cant look, its killing me........"
There are other good songs on their cd as well!

Written By: Apricot on 06/29/05 at 8:59 pm

Hey, I just got back from running some errands earlier and heard all kinds of that sorta stuff along with stuff about killing people and beating women...it's called .....http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/puke.gif"Rap"

Eh, that's just mainstream rap.. I can't stand it, but I actually like the rhythmic talking.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/29/05 at 9:13 pm

I have to agree with RARF, except it's not all rap. Songs about violence, rape, killing people for fun etc are far far worse than songs about sex, love or showing off your body.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/29/05 at 9:19 pm

Eh, that's just mainstream rap.. I can't stand it, but I actually like the rhythmic talking.
If they'd keep the volume down to a respectable level, I could deal. It also pisses me off when I see a couple with little kids that are in the back seat and have that crap blaring right into thier ears >:(

Written By: Apricot on 06/29/05 at 9:25 pm

If they'd keep the volume down to a respectable level, I could deal. It also ticks me off when I see a couple with little kids that are in the back seat and have that crap blaring right into thier ears >:(

Ah, yeah, I hate that too. I'm fine with whatever you want to listen to, but if I can't my headphones, you've crossed the line.

Check for new replies or respond here...