inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did anybody watch the "Suprise Guest" on 'Jimmy Kimmel Show' last night?

Written By: woops on 07/06/05 at 7:24 pm

Yesterday, Jimmy Kimmel suprised his cousin Sal with a special appearance of Deborah Gibson for his birthday.  8)  :D

She serenaded him with "Lost In Your Eyes", bought him gifts, hugged/kis on his cheek, and a cake she baked. (Not to mention she looked smokin' hot)

Happy  late 3? (around mid 30's since he was 16 when he went to one of her concerts)  B'day  to Sal!

One of the best tv moments I've seen...and even tops most performances from "Live 8"...which was a second rate/non charity version of "Live Aid".

http://www.starmagazine.com/images/star/208528/50361.jpg

Subject: Re: Did anybody watch the "Suprise Guest" on 'Jimmy Kimmel Show' last night?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/06/05 at 9:32 pm

Nope..... missed it....

Subject: Re: Did anybody watch the "Suprise Guest" on 'Jimmy Kimmel Show' last night?

Written By: lebeiw15 on 07/06/05 at 10:49 pm

No, I was watching Conan :D ;D :D ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/07/05 at 8:36 am

No, I was watching Conan :D ;D :D ;D

Me too...  ;D

Written By: GWBush2004 on 07/07/05 at 9:21 am

Like most, I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/07/05 at 12:40 pm

Like most, I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel.
What "Most?" I missed it last night but I usually catch it along with Letterman :)

Written By: woops on 07/07/05 at 4:34 pm

It's not that bad of a show.

There's far worse like "Last Call with Carson Daily"...  :P

Written By: Carrie on 07/08/05 at 2:10 am

::) ugh, no kidding.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/08/05 at 6:17 pm

It's not that bad of a show.

Your right.... there is nothing far worse like Last Call With Carson Daily.... oh wait.... there is Fear Factor and blllllleeech TLR.

http://www.quarterlifecrisis.com/forums/attachment.php?s=037483bea5d6df1017d13bcbdebea145&attachmentid=22

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/08/05 at 6:25 pm

Your right.... there is nothing far worse like Last Call With Carson Daily.... oh wait.... there is Fear Factor and blllllleeech TLR.

http://www.quarterlifecrisis.com/forums/attachment.php?s=037483bea5d6df1017d13bcbdebea145&attachmentid=22
Hey...Carson Daly is cool enough to have had P.O.D. on his show....there are not many people that will put Christian bands on,even with bands like P.O.D. and Switchfoot being popular..no, TV would rather have bands that are 'popular' and 'cool' in the eyes of teenagers who think 'disgusting=cool'...

I am not saying all teens are that way.

Check for new replies or respond here...