inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hardee's commercial (starving guy with a biscuit)

Written By: Mike Hack on 07/12/05 at 4:29 pm

I REALLY love this commercial! In the morning, the starving guy trying to crap open a biscuit, but he couldn't!  I know all of these lines like "We can open a beer bottle with our teeth? The side of a belt buckle? And even on the bumper of a '68 Mustang?" The guy tries to open the biscuit with his teeth. "But some guys...just shouldn't have to open." The guy tries to slam open the biscuit two more times. "The ninety-nine cent sausage biscuit @ Hardee's.  Without us, some guys would starve." The guy puts down his biscuit during its tagline "Without us, some guys would starve" before the picture fades out.

Subject: Re: Hardee's commercial (starving guy with a biscuit)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/12/05 at 8:24 pm

That's in worse taste (or tastes worse) than a Hardee's sausage biscuit!
:P

Written By: Apricot on 07/12/05 at 8:34 pm

Um.. I don't get it.. sounds pretty stupid.

Written By: Marian on 07/12/05 at 9:12 pm

In California,it's called carl's Jr.,and I've seen some of those copmmercials,but not the new one!carl's gets that young men buy more food there,so the ads appeal to their sense of humor!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/12/05 at 9:23 pm

In California,it's called carl's Jr.,and I've seen some of those copmmercials,but not the new one!carl's gets that young men buy more food there,so the ads appeal to their sense of humor!

Paris Hilton doesn't got to Carl's, Jr., but her fans sure do!

Written By: Marian on 07/12/05 at 9:28 pm

Paris Hilton doesn't got to Carl's, Jr., but her fans sure do!
I say she knows not to take herself too seriously,like the guys the commercial is aimed at!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/13/05 at 12:17 pm

I say she knows not to take herself too seriously,like the guys the commercial is aimed at!

It's goot to know she at least knows something.
;D

Written By: Mickey D. on 06/07/06 at 6:02 pm

This year, it's been changed from "ninety-nine cent sausage biscuit at Hardee's " to "bacon egg & cheese biscuit at Hardee's".

Check for new replies or respond here...