inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Motorized Wheel-chair man attacks police officer in a wal-mart!

Written By: Harmonica on 07/13/05 at 6:01 pm

I read this today at work! I hate to say this but it made me laugh.

This old man, 79 I think it said he was, was allegedly kicked out of wal-mart. He went to the wal-mart and refused to leave so a police officer came up to him and asked him to leave. The old man rammed the police officer with his wheel chair into some produce knocking the police man down. He kept ramming the police man, until the officer got his stun gun and stunned the old fart.

This probably wouldn't have been nearly as funny to watch as it was to read about.

Subject: Re: Motorized Wheel-chair man attacks police officer in a wal-mart!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/14/05 at 12:15 pm

I read this today at work! I hate to say this but it made me laugh.

This old man, 79 I think it said he was, was allegedly kicked out of wal-mart. He went to the wal-mart and refused to leave so a police officer came up to him and asked him to leave. The old man rammed the police officer with his wheel chair into some produce knocking the police man down. He kept ramming the police man, until the officer got his stun gun and stunned the old fart.

This probably wouldn't have been nearly as funny to watch as it was to read about.

Sounds like something out of a Police Academy movie!
:D

Subject: Re: Motorized Wheel-chair man attacks police officer in a wal-mart!

Written By: Marian on 07/14/05 at 1:27 pm

must be glad he didn't have to do it on foot! ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...