inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: days of our lives

Written By: kairi747 on 07/15/05 at 11:12 pm

okay, who watches days of our lives (or do we all spend our time HERE?!)  i haven't watched in about a month, but i caught about 30 minutes today and saw that frankie is back after, like 20+ years.  what's going on?  i won't be back on until monday, so don't think i'm ignoring you if i don't reply!  thanks!

Subject: Re: days of our lives

Written By: Carrie on 07/16/05 at 2:58 am

My mom is an avid watcher, and so I catch it once in a while.

Here is a good site to catch up on stuff... http://www.soapcentral.com/days/index.php
And if you haev SaopNet you can catch the days episode later at like 6:00 p.m. central time and maybe later again at night and then the next morning.

Written By: kairi747 on 07/16/05 at 8:30 pm

don't have soap net  :\'(  but thanks for the link! 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/16/05 at 9:40 pm

okay, who watches days of our lives (or do we all spend our time HERE?!)  i haven't watched in about a month, but i caught about 30 minutes today and saw that frankie is back after, like 20+ years.  what's going on?  i won't be back on until monday, so don't think i'm ignoring you if i don't reply!  thanks!
I'll search for the "Soap" thread my friend started monyths ago ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/19/05 at 8:18 pm

I've always wondered why Chloe always wore black when her character was first introduced...Goth,maybe?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/19/05 at 8:29 pm

I've always wondered why Chloe always wore black when her character was first introduced...Goth,maybe?
There's a "Soap" Thread ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...