inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 5 years from today (in 2000)

Written By: 90s boy on 07/16/05 at 8:08 am

it has been 5 years since the year 2000 and it was a sucky year lol time is going by fast

Subject: Re: 5 years from today (in 2000)

Written By: rich1981 on 07/22/05 at 12:58 am

That year probably marked the end of my "childhood" as I used to have lots of free time up until the end of my Freshman year. By the time it was fall I had to really concentrate on my major in order to maintain good grades so this was the true beginning of my adulthood and mostly study, study study!  :(

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 07/22/05 at 1:02 am

IMO 2000 was a great year. I was still basically a kid, not quite a young adult.

Good times.  8)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 07/22/05 at 1:03 am

That year probably marked the end of my "childhood" as I used to have lots of free time up until the end of my Freshman year. By the time it was fall I had to really concentrate on my major in order to maintain good grades so this was the true beginning of my adulthood and mostly study, study study!  :(
That sounds like this year to me.  :-\\ I'm finally starting to feel the heat of adulthood, even if I still feel like a kid myself.  :D

Written By: Apricot on 07/22/05 at 8:51 am

Hmm... 2000 was one of the last years of my childhood.. it's also about the time I started getting severely depressed.. Hm.. culturally, I really liked 2000 at the time.. maybe it's cause I was just a lad, though.

Check for new replies or respond here...