inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Tom Green movie to debut on Disney Channel

Written By: Ashley Tisdale's A Cutie on 08/23/05 at 3:20 am

Guess MTV got tired of him so Disney Channel, another once great network,  decides to air his new movie "Bob the Butler"...  ::)  :P

Subject: Re: New Tom Green movie to debut on Disney Channel

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/23/05 at 10:31 am

:o

The same Tom Green who did Freddy Got Fingered?  This should be ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....... interesting....  ::)

Written By: woops on 08/24/05 at 11:19 pm

Saw the commercial again...  :P

Brooke Shields' is also in it...

An all star cast of hasbeens that's not a reality show...though still awful

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/24/05 at 11:41 pm

"Does anyone like me, yet? Can I stop this?!"

Quote from Family Guy where they show him in a tutu sucking on the cow tit.

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/25/05 at 9:08 pm

as much as everyone hates Tom Green I have to admit that there was one shining moment in his carear...and that was his ORIGINAL MTV show ("The Tom Green Show")..yeah, he did a few digusting things...but he wasnt the modern day Pauly SHore wanabe that he is now.  In fact, on that show, I believed he was going in the direction to be a modern day Andy Kauffman...look at it...he was doing exactly what Andy was doing..weird, non sequator comedy that no one but he understood...and yet we still laughed....I loved his original MTV show

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/26/05 at 6:09 pm

as much as everyone hates Tom Green I have to admit that there was one shining moment in his carear...and that was his ORIGINAL MTV show ("The Tom Green Show")..yeah, he did a few digusting things...but he wasnt the modern day Pauly SHore wanabe that he is now.  In fact, on that show, I believed he was going in the direction to be a modern day Andy Kauffman...look at it...he was doing exactly what Andy was doing..weird, non sequator comedy that no one but he understood...and yet we still laughed....I loved his original MTV show

Tom Green can't hold a candle to Andy Kaufman, but please, he's way more talented than Pauly Shore.  A potted plant is more talented than Pauly Shore!
::)

Anyway, I think Tom Green's fifteen minutes of fame are up, but Disney must see dollar signs if they're debuting his movie.  That TG couldn't get the studios to finance a major motion picture should tell you something, though.

Written By: TVaholic on 08/26/05 at 9:00 pm

YAY...YAY...YAY, I don't have the Disney Channel  ;D ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 08/27/05 at 7:39 am

God he is so awful

Check for new replies or respond here...