inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: claymation shorts!

Written By: nomadd67 on 08/27/05 at 2:02 am

Hey! I'm new here so I hope I am doing this right.  I am looking for a show (a short) that I think ran on Nick. It had 3 characters, one was a chimp, one was a spaceman from the future and one was a cave man. Does anyone remember the name of this? Or the name of the 3 , cuz I think that the short was actually named after them.

Thanks!

Subject: Re: claymation shorts!

Written By: danootaandme on 08/27/05 at 7:44 am

Hey! I'm new here so I hope I am doing this right.  I am looking for a show (a short) that I think ran on Nick. It had 3 characters, one was a chimp, one was a spaceman from the future and one was a cave man. Does anyone remember the name of this? Or the name of the 3 , cuz I think that the short was actually named after them.

Thanks!

Prometheus and Bob on Ka-blam!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/27/05 at 3:31 pm

http://www.igfa.org/store/images/khaki.jpg
??? ??? ???

Written By: Skippy on 08/27/05 at 6:50 pm

You can catch them on the NickToons channel, as well as Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, and AAAhhhh, Real Monsters(I'm still a kid at heart, heehee). Does anybody like Doodlez on NickToons?

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/27/05 at 10:57 pm

Prometheus and Bob on Ka-blam!

OMG, I remember that now...wow...I completely forgot about that claymation

Written By: ding on 08/29/05 at 9:13 pm

I too am new AND looking for our three friends.  I found a site with a link to Marti Brickner and Prometheus and Bob.  But nothing came up on either link.  I am look to see if they are in dvd or vhs versions anywhere.

Check for new replies or respond here...