inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST OVEREXPOSED,NON TALENTED , CAMERA HOG

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/05/05 at 11:42 pm

FOR ME IT WOULD BE CARMEN ELECTRA... I MEAN < I dont get it... Shes such a pain in the A**.  No charm, no class, no nothing, she makes Paris Hilton look Uber Talented ::) ::)

Subject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST OVEREXPOSED,NON TALENTED , CAMERA HOG

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/05/05 at 11:53 pm

FOR ME IT WOULD BE CARMEN ELECTRA... I MEAN < I dont get it... Shes such a pain in the A**.  No charm, no class, no nothing, she makes Paris Hilton look Uber Talented ::) ::)

I don't know if I would call Carmen Electra a "Camera Hog" being that you really don't hear too much about her.

Beth

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/05/05 at 11:56 pm

Ur right but I do see her on the tele quite abit... So i think she is, i saw her on a spot for Arrested Development just the other day.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/05/05 at 11:58 pm

I guess I would say Paris Hiton--because she really doesn't have a talent. She was just born into fame.

Beth

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/06/05 at 10:52 am

Paris Hilton.

I like the South Park episode that made fun of her...

"I dont get it, what does she do?"
"She's totaly rich!"
"But what does she do?!"

;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/06/05 at 7:56 pm

I would have to say.....Jessica Simpson. ::)

Erin :)

Written By: Harmonica on 09/06/05 at 9:21 pm

At the moment Russel Crowe and Brad Pitt. Extremely overrated, good, not saying they aren't good, but not nearly as good as they are made out to be, especially Crowe.

Personality also dehances my approval on the part of Crowe and on Pitt as well.

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/06/05 at 9:26 pm

At the moment Russel Crowe and Brad Pitt. Extremely overrated, good, not saying they aren't good, but not nearly as good as they are made out to be, especially Crowe.

Personality also dehances my approval on the part of Crowe and on Pitt as well.

Ahem! Brad Pitt's a fine actor, and a fine fine man!  ;)

Russel crowe however is a complete wanker.

I'd have to go with Paris Hilton... she just.. does... nothing.

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 09/06/05 at 9:34 pm

Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 09/06/05 at 11:08 pm

My big, hairy butt.

Written By: ADH13 on 09/06/05 at 11:18 pm

T.O.

Written By: Harmonica on 09/07/05 at 12:12 am

Ahem! Brad Pitt's a fine actor, and a fine fine man!  ;)

Russel crowe however is a complete wanker.

I'd have to go with Paris Hilton... she just.. does... nothing.

No doubt, Pitt is a fine actor.  I just think he's extremely over rated.

I'm also not afraid to say that Tom Cruise is an awesome actor with pure raw talent, and is being overshadowed by comments he shouldn't have made, or should have made in another manor.  People are saying they hate his acting, and perhaps they do, but I'd like to take back what he said, then hear about how much he sucks.

Which I am not a contradiction to myself, because Crowe could take back the cry baby fits he's thrown in the past, and I'd still think he's over used.

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/07/05 at 12:14 am

No doubt, Pitt is a fine actor.  I just think he's extremely over rated.

I'm also not afraid to say that Tom Cruise is an awesome actor with pure raw talent, and is being overshadowed by comments he shouldn't have made, or should have made in another manor.  People are saying they hate his acting, and perhaps they do, but I'd like to take back what he said, then hear about how much he sucks.

Which I am not a contradiction to myself, because Crowe could take back the cry baby fits he's thrown in the past, and I'd still think he's over used.

Cruise.. is excellent in the right role. For instance, Mission Impossible was the perfect role for him, he didn't talk LOADS.. but what he said was so right for him. I've yet to see him in a role that involved a lot of speech without him looking a bit wooden. Put it this way, he's the square jawed gunslinger in the western, not the canny sidekick.

Written By: Harmonica on 09/07/05 at 12:27 am

Cruise.. is excellent in the right role. For instance, Mission Impossible was the perfect role for him, he didn't talk LOADS.. but what he said was so right for him. I've yet to see him in a role that involved a lot of speech without him looking a bit wooden. Put it this way, he's the square jawed gunslinger in the western, not the canny sidekick.

I understand exactly what your saying as for as "in the right role".  I agree that cruise is a "role" actor.  I personally thought his work in Rainman was absolutely fantastic.  Which I thought Dustin Hoffman's work in that movie was down right untouchable, but I usually think that of Hoffman, to me he's got to be one of the best all around actors if there ever be one.

As far as a serious role in which involves that of a cop, or a lawyer or even some types of super hero's Cruise would be awesome. As far as playing a wild eyed mad man or a goofy type of character, Cruise probably wouldn't pull it off.  He is a character Actor, but GREAT at the character he portrays.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/07/05 at 12:34 am

I would have to agree with u all... Tom Cruise is overrated and so is Brad Pitt... He is gorgeous and i have really liked him in a couple roles, But hes hardly leading man material.  I think Halle Berry is overrated too.... But I still think Carmen Electra is but BRITNEY AND PARIS OWN THE TITLE of most OVERRATED!!

Written By: Harmonica on 09/07/05 at 12:49 am

I would have to agree with u all... Tom Cruise is overrated and so is Brad Pitt... He is gorgeous and i have really liked him in a couple roles, But hes hardly leading man material.  I think Halle Berry is overrated too.... But I still think Carmen Electra is but BRITNEY AND PARIS OWN THE TITLE of most OVERRATED!!

Halle is E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y overrated.  Electra, Paris and Spears shouldn't even be qualified to be rated, therefore even rated really low, they are still OVERrated.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/07/05 at 12:57 am

I agree with u... they are not WOrtHY of being Rated.  I AM also glad u feel Halle Berry is overrated.  Kate Hudson too................

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/07/05 at 12:58 am

I agree with u... they are not WOrtHY of being Rated.  I AM also glad u feel Halle Berry is overrated.  Kate Hudson too................

Hm. I don't mind Kate Hudson that much. You don't really hear about her a lot.

Beth

Written By: kairi747 on 09/07/05 at 8:47 am

i rather like kate hudson.  so seems sweet.  i don't see her as being over-rated at all.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/07/05 at 10:15 am

Ashlee Simpson

Written By: whistledog on 09/07/05 at 10:55 am

It's gotta be Paris Hilton

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/08/05 at 12:20 am

Paris Hilton is Satan  and I think Jessica Simpson is TOTALLY OVERRATED... WHAT AN AIRHEAD :D

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 09/08/05 at 1:06 am

Sarah Jessica Parker  :o

Never has a person benefited more from an efficient PR machine since the days that Kylie Minogue became 'talented' (against all odds)  :o

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/08/05 at 8:06 am

I kind of like SJP but i do agree.....  She is a tad bit overrated but I lOVE SITC>>>>>>>

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/08/05 at 4:04 pm

I am sooo mad a Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise scares me. Jessica Simpson needs to STOP.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/09/05 at 6:10 am

I am sooo mad a Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise scares me. Jessica Simpson needs to STOP.

Brad pitt is just being a man, hes too old for that crap, Oh well, I agree with Jessica Simpson.... I think her 15 min might be over hopefully soon..... I NEVER UNDERSTOOD HER APPEAL, SHES NOT PRETTY, I MEAN, teeth like BUGS BUNNY , u can actually see the big" DUH" bubble over  her head ;D I think her sister has more talent than she does <and that aint sayin much now is it?>

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/09/05 at 9:27 am

Lindsay Lohan....  ::)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/11/05 at 1:50 am

Oh I know, I mean, How the hell is she taken as talented? Geez Louise :D

Written By: woops on 09/11/05 at 3:51 am

The cast of "Desperate Housewives" & "The OC"

Both shows on for less than a year and already overexposed  :P

Also "Lost", though I think that show's already canned

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/11/05 at 9:49 am

Lost is coming back for a second season later this September.

The one show I do want to see canned is Fear Factor, now that is a bad show...  ::)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/13/05 at 2:31 pm

Lost will be back next week and Im TOTALLY with U on The OC and Desperate Housewives      I CANNOT BELIEVE THE EXPOUSURE THEY GET,, IT LOOKS SO BORING

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/14/05 at 9:01 pm

Britney Spears aka Sleazy Britney...

Jeff Gordon..not that he's not great at what he does..just that he's very overexposed and hyped to the max..when other drivers are just as great as he is...ditto his protege, Jimmie Johnson...

Barry Bonds. Everyone here knows how I feel about him and his tainting baseball.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/14/05 at 9:07 pm

Jeff Gordon..not that he's not great at what he does..just that he's very overexposed and hyped to the max..when other drivers are just as great as he is...ditto his protege, Jimmie Johnson...

Barry Bonds. Everyone here knows how I feel about him and his tainting baseball.
Add to the tainting of baseball losers like Pete"I bet on my own team"Rose, Darryl"Cracked Up on Crack"Strawberry, David"just plain nasty attitude"Wells, and Dwight"if I can snort it or smoke it I am addicted to it"Gooden...not to mention juiced up Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa!

Written By: FireBrand79 on 09/21/05 at 5:10 am

Britney Spears.The cast of "Desperate Housewives" especially Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria.Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes when they're together or apart.Lost(the cast and the show even though i watch it).oh yeah and George w. Bush.

Written By: JarethsCrystal on 09/21/05 at 12:58 pm

I am going to hop on the bandwagon and say Paris Hilton.
She has no talent and no looks. The only thing she has is money. It's funny that people pay her more money to torture us.
Geesh, where do I sign up to get in on some of that action?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/21/05 at 8:37 pm

Britney Spears.The cast of "Desperate Housewives" especially Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria.Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes when they're together or apart.Lost(the cast and the show even though i watch it).oh yeah and George w. Bush.
Tom Cruise,the mental health expert(sarcasm meant)gets my blood boiling. I am a mental-health consumer. And I know more about mental health issues than Dr. Tom(sarcasm here)does...I wonder what he'd do if he ever had to stay in a psychiatric hospital...He'd change his tune that's for sure.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/21/05 at 10:13 pm

I am going to hop on the bandwagon and say Paris Hilton.
She has no talent and no looks. The only thing she has is money. It's funny that people pay her more money to torture us.
Geesh, where do I sign up to get in on some of that action?

There probally is a place where you can!

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/22/05 at 1:07 am

My big, hairy butt.

Yeah...I was wondering, who's your agent? 

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/22/05 at 1:26 am

Paris Hilton - Most Definetly!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/22/05 at 3:05 am

http://www.marcberniershow.com/2001/bernard_goldberg.jpg

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/22/05 at 12:15 pm

BRITNEY SPEARS WITHOUT A DOUBT... im not into racing but as for Barry BONDs.... I THINK BASEBALL IS REALLY BORING  BUT i THINK with him, the media searches him out not like the others who cant piss without a camera being there U know what I mean?

Written By: woops on 09/22/05 at 4:48 pm

Duff & Lohan  ::)  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/05 at 12:41 am

Maybe not a camera hog, but a waste of radio airtime...That right-wing big blabbermouth RUSH LIMBAUGH...His stupid comments about the NFL and African-American NFL quarterbacks show his ghastly lack of a BRAIN...

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/23/05 at 12:49 am

Maybe not a camera hog, but a waste of radio airtime...That right-wing big blabbermouth RUSH LIMBAUGH...His stupid comments about the NFL and African-American NFL quarterbacks show his ghastly lack of a BRAIN...
RUSH IS A PIG... I LOATHE HIM <AS NEWMAN WOULD SAY> ;D BILL SCUZ BALL ORIELLY TOO

Written By: whistledog on 09/23/05 at 1:04 am

I didn't even know Rush Limuaugh was still around  ???    I remember in the 90's when he had his own daytime TV show

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/23/05 at 2:53 am

RUSH IS A PIG... I LOATHE HIM <AS NEWMAN WOULD SAY> ;D BILL SCUZ BALL ORIELLY TOO

Yes ma'am!  You got that right!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/23/05 at 2:54 am

I didn't even know Rush Limuaugh was still around  ???    I remember in the 90's when he had his own daytime TV show

What did you think he just retired to his Florida estate and got hooked on drugs?

Written By: Harmonica on 09/23/05 at 8:45 am

Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson are two conservatives that make the rest of us look bad.  They're both jokes.

Now let's talk about anal liberals....hmmm... let me see  how about bashing Bill Mahr left and right or how about the most close minded person in the world who is 115% liberal Al Franken?

Too bad JOHN read the name  John Robertson didn't have his own TV show, then I'd get to say look at what John Robertson is saying, "abstinence is NOT an option" and other crap like that, and say, "this is what the liberal point of view is".

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/23/05 at 11:08 am

u know, I know this sounds silly cause im A LIBERAL and damn proud but I like Bill and Al and I cant see how anyone could hate them more that Rush and Bill .... but ur right, they are ALL Camera HOGS!!!  OINK OINK!!! ;D

Written By: Harmonica on 09/23/05 at 1:08 pm

u know, I know this sounds silly cause im A LIBERAL and damn proud but I like Bill and Al and I cant see how anyone could hate them more that Rush and Bill .... but ur right, they are ALL Camera HOGS!!!   OINK OINK!!! ;D

They can hate them for the same reasons Limbaugh and Pat Robertson are hated, because they're views are messed up.  I'm a conservative and my head isn't so far up my own political butt that I can't see that Limbaugh and Pat Robertson are two idiots.

But I suppose all liberal beliefs are pure impeccable and without fault. HA HA HA, Bill Maher, Al Franken, look no farther.  Want to find out what's wrong with liberal beilefs!  Franken and Maher will tell you, absolutely nothing. Their ain't nothing in this world that can't be justified, wrong doing doesn't exist, it's just "different" ways of thinking about it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/23/05 at 1:18 pm

Bill Mahar calls himself a libertarian.  I don't really see him as a partisan liberal.  He calls it like he sees it, and doesn't pull punches for either side.  I don't agree with everything Mahar on all issues.  For instance, he's pro-death penalty, and I'm not.  Since Bush got elected, er selected, in 2000, I'd say I agree with about 90% of what I've heard Bill Mahar say.  Some of it's hard to swallow when it's about liberals like me because, unlike Limbaugh's crapola, it's incisive and keen.
If Mahar seems to dump on Bush and the Republicans more than the Dems it's because the Republicans are in charge of all three branches of government and they're fouling things up worse than any administration in U.S. history. 

Ariana Huffington is similar.  She used to be a Republican, but quit when the party started to act crazy.

But this is a discussion more for the politics board.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/05 at 7:15 pm

I didn't even know Rush Limuaugh was still around ??? I remember in the 90's when he had his own daytime TV show
That show was just as terrible as El Rushbo's radio drivel(I was gonna say gaga but that would be offending Queen fans!)...and Michael Savage is a disgusting piece of trash too..as well as that b*tch Ann Coulter...

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/05 at 7:19 pm

SEAN HANNITY AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDISTS ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL!!!

Fair and Balanced..yeah right.. :o  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/05 at 7:23 pm

The DONALD aka Mr.Trump...although he DID get three NASCAR drivers to appear at one of his casinos to do an appearance for fans like me...

Advice to the Donald...Get a decent barber or a hair transplant...please LOSE the silly combover!!

Written By: whistledog on 09/23/05 at 7:38 pm

What did you think he just retired to his Florida estate and got hooked on drugs?

I don't listen to the radio so I was not aware  :D

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/25/05 at 8:12 am

That show was just as terrible as El Rushbo's radio drivel(I was gonna say gaga but that would be offending Queen fans!)...and Michael Savage is a disgusting piece of trash too..as well as that b*tch Ann Coulter...
  om GOODNESS!!!  I hate Ann too... I sent her hate mail and told her she needs to get laid!!!!  PRETTY LIBERAL OF ME DONTCHA THINK ;) ;) ;)... lol

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/05 at 10:41 am

Bill O'Reilly

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/25/05 at 3:16 pm

That guy who does infomercials on his "fake" and fraudulant book about vitamins.

Written By: tv on 09/26/05 at 12:04 am

Well at least Eva Longoria and teri Hatcher are good looking.

I would go with Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, her husband Kevin Federline and maybe Ashelee and Jessica Simpson. I mean Jessica is beautiful but I don't think her songs are that good. Ashelee I don;t get why she got so much media exposure. I think Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting too much air time of late. Its not their fault I know but I don't care about their relationship.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/26/05 at 1:41 am

om GOODNESS!!!  I hate Ann too... I sent her hate mail and told her she needs to get laid!!!!  PRETTY LIBERAL OF ME DONTCHA THINK ;) ;) ;)... lol

Eh, don't send her hate mail, she gets off on it, I'm sure.  Not that she read yours.  What happens with people like her and Hannity, and Limbaugh, and O'Reilly is all their mail gets sent to a central processing location.  They don't handle it until it's all be x-rayed.  They're afraid somebody will send them a bomb or a dose of anthrax, you see.  If Coulter's agents teller her she got two thousand pounds worth of hate male last month, she knows she's doing a good job.
If there's some email address...well, forget it.  Some flunkie might see it, but the chances of Coulter seeing it are about the same as you winning the lottery.
Her problem has nothing to do with sex.  She and Laura Ingraham are celebrities.  They're just like the left-wing Hollywood celebrities they bash all the time.  The difference is all they can do is bash.  The can't act, they can't sing, they can't dance, and they can't rock 'n' roll.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/27/05 at 12:26 am

I know she didnt get the Mail but I felt Damn good sending it... She is such a pain in the rear! >:(

Written By: annonymouse on 09/27/05 at 7:58 am

deffinataly hillary duff, she cant sing, she cant act, and she constantly lookes waisted.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/27/05 at 3:25 pm

deffinataly hillary duff, she cant sing, she cant act, and she constantly lookes waisted.

I think her only real ability is to act, but as far as singing goes - there's really not much going on. Plus, I find it appalling that they already issued a Hillary Duff Greatest Hits album - talking about wanting to make an extra buck!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/28/05 at 12:00 am

I think her only real ability is to act, but as far as singing goes - there's really not much going on. Plus, I find it appalling that they already issued a Hillary Duff Greatest Hits album - talking about wanting to make an extra buck!
  Oh I know, how the heck do u have a Best of Cd when u havent even had a good hit or hit 20???????? :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/28/05 at 5:05 pm

I have had enough of DOMESTIC DIVA Martha Stewart..who in their right mind has the time or the money to lavish on food, decor, parties, holidays, etc. like Miss Stock Fraud Martha? Not the average working person especially if they have kids!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/28/05 at 5:06 pm

That guy who hawks that Goverment 'freebie' catalog..I forget his name...!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/28/05 at 5:18 pm

I have had enough of DOMESTIC DIVA Martha Stewart..who in their right mind has the time or the money to lavish on food, decor, parties, holidays, etc. like Miss Stock Fraud Martha? Not the average working person especially if they have kids!!

I never could stand Martha myself, but she ain't in the same league with hundreds of other white collar crooks who get off scot-free every year.  Stewart didn't do anything anybody worth eight figures doesn't do week in and week out.  She was a scapegoat for Enron, Worldcom, Tyco, and so forth.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/05 at 9:01 pm

That guy who hawks that Goverment 'freebie' catalog..I forget his name...!!

That would be none other than Matt Lesko....the king of the world's gaudiest suits!!  Has anyone ever benefited from his books?? LOL!

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=government+free+matt/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=123mon4d2/EXP=1128045566/*-http%3A//www.governmentgrant.com/images/matt2.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 9:04 pm

That would be none other than Matt Lesko....the king of the world's gaudiest suits!!  Has anyone ever benefited from his books?? LOL!

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=government+free+matt/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=123mon4d2/EXP=1128045566/*-http%3A//www.governmentgrant.com/images/matt2.jpg

One of the ladies on the commercial who talks about how she benefited from his book ... i saw her on another informercial not too long ago  ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/05 at 9:05 pm

One of the ladies on the commercial who talks about how she benefited from his book ... i saw her on another informercial not too long ago  ::)

haaa---haaa!!!! Caught!!  What a bunch of scammers! ::) :P

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 9:08 pm

haaa---haaa!!!! Caught!!  What a bunch of scammers! ::) :P

Those Lesko ads have been running for quite a while.  She might actually have had success with the book and just has a side career as an infomercial actress

NAH http://www.revolutionsorphans.com/community/Smileys/classic/lmao.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/05 at 9:12 pm

Those Lesko ads have been running for quite a while.  She might actually have had success with the book and just has a side career as an infomercial actress

NAH http://www.revolutionsorphans.com/community/Smileys/classic/lmao.gif

BAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!  ;D ;D :D

You are right though....I can remember them running whenever I was quite young...and I am in my late 20's now.

Written By: Harmonica on 09/29/05 at 9:25 am

Matthew Lesko = MY NEW BOOK CAN SHOW YOU 15,000 DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET FREE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT!

I.R.S. = And our little book can show you 30,000 ways how to pay it back at outragious interest

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/01/05 at 12:18 am

How bout that Garner chic on Alias.... WAY WAY OVERRATED! :P

Written By: FireBrand79 on 10/07/05 at 10:08 pm

I hope i'm not the only one who thinks his suit looks like the reverse version of "The RIDDLER " from the old "Batman" show with Adam west.I always think that every time i see his commercial.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/08/05 at 12:07 am

I hope i'm not the only one who thinks his suit looks like the reverse version of "The RIDDLER " from the old "Batman" show with Adam west.I always think that every time i see his commercial.
lol.... sure does

Written By: whistledog on 10/08/05 at 12:09 am

He ripped off the Riddler big time.  In his next commercial, they should bring in Batman to kick his ass and then be like "Oh, Im sorry.  I thought you were the Riddler"  ;D

Written By: FireBrand79 on 10/08/05 at 4:12 am

He ripped off the Riddler big time.  In his next commercial, they should bring in Batman to kick his ass and then be like "Oh, Im sorry.  I thought you were the Riddler"  ;D

;D, If That happened it would surely become my favorite commercial.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/26/05 at 2:02 pm

50 Cent as well as his mentor Eminem!!! Eminem is even in an ITunes commercial!

Written By: nally on 10/26/05 at 2:03 pm

Eminem is even in an ITunes commercial!

...which I can't stand! It's been airing during the baseball postseason, and I mute it everytime it comes on.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/26/05 at 2:03 pm

Two words- Paris Hilton!

and that airhead Anna Nicole Smith...

Written By: danootaandme on 10/26/05 at 2:14 pm

Two Toms-Arnold and Green  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/28/05 at 7:04 pm

Martha Stewart is NOT all that as a domestic diva..come on, how many busy women with a husband and kids actually have the time and $$$$$$ to do the same kitchen and home stuff Martha does?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/29/05 at 1:09 am

Britney & Kevin  <trailer trash! TeeHee , Katie and Tom<whackadoos and LLohan...Shes an actress right? ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/29/05 at 5:57 pm

Britney & Kevin  <trailer trash! TeeHee , Katie and Tom<whackadoos and LLohan...Shes an actress right? ;D
Kevin Federline is scummy. Britney could have done better than that idiot. Come on, look at the fact that Mr. Federline left his first wife high and dry....what do you think he'll eventually do to Britney?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 10/29/05 at 5:58 pm

Kevin Federline is scummy. Britney could have done better than that idiot. Come on, look at the fact that Mr. Federline left his first wife high and dry....what do you think he'll eventually do to Britney?

I agree, here in the UK he would be classed as a 'chav'  ;D ;D

Written By: woops on 10/29/05 at 6:21 pm

Ashlee Simspon & her wannabe punk boyfriend, Nick & Jessica Simpson, Raven Symone

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/29/05 at 7:14 pm

Ashlee Simspon & her wannabe punk boyfriend, Nick & Jessica Simpson, Raven Symone
No way can Ashlee sing...my cat Tika probably can sing better than Ashlee!
But HILLARY DUFF is a real airhead! Ditto Britney Spears,if she had any brains, she would have never married Federline the Dunce!

Written By: TarzSp on 10/29/05 at 8:06 pm

50 Cent as well as his mentor Eminem!!! Eminem is even in an ITunes commercial!

That's because it's promoting his "Greatest Hits" CD coming out next month

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/29/05 at 10:13 pm

Jerry Springer!! His show is sooooo exploitational and outright disgusting..I don't get why people watch it when it's so SICKENING!!
I guess there's no accounting for taste with the American TV-watching couch potatoes!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/30/05 at 5:52 pm

Jimmie Johnson AND his crew chief Chad"I like to start trouble with other drivers"Knaus. The driver of the #48 Lowe's Chevy had the nerve to ask teammate Jeff Gordon to move back and let him lead the Martinsville race...and then Jimmie's CREW CHIEF Chad Knaus trying to get the best of Tony Stewart,trying to mess with the #20 driver's mind saying crap about his car on the radio.....and then back in the garage Knaus trying to get to "Smoke" by getting up in his face and talking smack...Knaus is lucky that Tony chose not to give him a knuckle sandwich!!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/31/05 at 12:18 am

Jerry Springer!! His show is sooooo exploitational and outright disgusting..I don't get why people watch it when it's so SICKENING!!
I guess there's no accounting for taste with the American TV-watching couch potatoes!
I totally agree                                  YUCK! :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/31/05 at 5:14 am

The whole FOX NEWS CHANNEL crew! Fair and Balanced...NOT! Fox News is just a mouthpiece for the GOP'ers!

Me, I watch CNN when I want the news, or I use AOL News.

Written By: lastofthefamous on 10/31/05 at 6:32 am

paris hilton or michael jackson

Written By: Tia on 10/31/05 at 8:57 am

definitely britney, hands down.

although the all-time annoying hack award definitely goes to charo. always and forever.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/01/05 at 8:52 pm

Geraldo Rivera AND Maury Povich!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/01/05 at 8:55 pm

NASCAR fans who still don't see how much Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch have 'cleaned up their act'.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/01/05 at 10:44 pm

Geraldo Rivera AND Maury Povich!!

I don't think I have seen Geraldo Rivera in years...and as for Maury...he is just annoying with his same subject talk shows every day (paternity tests).

Written By: Echo Nomad on 05/20/06 at 11:44 pm

I put in a vote for that "Runnaway Bride". Someone sure extended her 15 minutes of fame. In fact, I just heard a news bit on the radio about them yesterday! She'll probably be the last thing I hear as I die of old age!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/21/06 at 12:40 am

I agree....

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/21/06 at 12:43 am

I'm going to go with anybody from that Simpson family (Jessica, Ashlee, etc.).

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/21/06 at 12:44 am

Paris Hilton is also way up there.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/21/06 at 12:45 am

Paris Hilton is also way up there.

Yeah her too lol.

Written By: woops on 05/21/06 at 2:31 am

The cast of "Desperate Housewives"  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/21/06 at 11:36 am

50 Cent
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
all the on-air reporters at Faux News Channel
our President and Vice-President....  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/beleidigt.gif

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/21/06 at 2:08 pm

50 Cent
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
all the on-air reporters at Faux News Channel
our President and Vice-President....  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/beleidigt.gif

all the on-air reporters at Faux News Channel/quote]

I'm with you on that one, especially Bill O'Reilly.  ::)

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 05/21/06 at 7:31 pm

Definitely the brainless Paris Hilton...  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...