inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WHICH CANADIAN TEEN SOAP DO U LIKE BETTER, DEGRASSI TNG OR EDGEMONT

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/07/05 at 9:42 am

I AM 32 SO I GREW UP WATCHING THE ORIG DEGRASSI AND DEGRASSI JR HIGH.. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I HEARD THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER DEGRASSI SHOW. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO GREAT TO SEE WHAT SPIKE AND JOEY LOOKED LIKE NOW?  jOEY IS STILL A DOLL BUT BALD I MIGHT ADD < BALD IS sexy>. I RECENTLY STARTED SEEING EPPYS OF EDGEMONT, ANOTHER CANADIAN TEEN SOAP SORTA LIKE DEGRASSI... I LOVE THE CHARACTER OF ANIKA, SUCH A *****<REMINDED ME OF STEPHANIE K FROM DEGRASSI JR H>, i LIKE EDGEMONT WAY BETTER THAN DEGRASSI TNG.. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR DEGRASSI BUT AS FOR THE KIDS IN TNG, I FIND THEM ALL SO DAMN DRY... I DO LIKE PAIGE THOUGH  DID ANY OF U WATCH DEGRASSI HIGH IN THE 80'S OR TNG NOW?

Subject: Re: WHICH CANADIAN TEEN SOAP DO U LIKE BETTER, DEGRASSI TNG OR EDGEMONT

Written By: whistledog on 09/11/05 at 5:26 pm

I don't really care for Degrassi: The Next Generation, but I am glad to see it is successful.  the kids today can enjoy Degrassi as we did back in the 80's :)

Subject: Re: WHICH CANADIAN TEEN SOAP DO U LIKE BETTER, DEGRASSI TNG OR EDGEMONT

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/13/05 at 2:28 pm

I don't really care for Degrassi: The Next Generation, but I am glad to see it is successful.  the kids today can enjoy Degrassi as we did back in the 80's :)
mE TOO...  I loved Degrassi and Im with u on the Degrassi TNG, Im not a fan of it, Kids suck today I guess?? LOL...  Nah, its alright but nothing like the original

Check for new replies or respond here...