inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN (Part II)

Written By: Mickey D. on 09/07/05 at 2:47 pm

THERE WERE ANOTHER COMMERCIALS OF J.S.F. THAT I TAPED OFF OF MY WALKMAN!

"There’s a story here...about you.  What happened to you? What you went through, what you may deserve, how the pieces are put back together is crucial. That’s why you have your team. * You sit down with your team. The strategy is mapped out. And your team goes to work to put the pieces in place. That’s what your teammates are for. * Call on the hurt line, The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN."

"If you applied for workers’ compensation benefits, this...may be all you get.  If you’re injured and unable to work, there’s no need for a red tape! You deserve the insurance benefits the law provides. NOT the runaround.  You need a law firm who’s experience in cutting through the red tape. * Tell the insurance company “you mean business”. Call on the hurt line, The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN."

I thought Robert Vaughn said "right now" at the end.

Subject: Re: The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN (Part II)

Written By: EthanM on 09/07/05 at 4:14 pm

fascinating. definitely worthy of posting

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 09/07/05 at 4:45 pm

What is the point of this thread? It's times like this that this forum needs a moderator. There should also be a rule against guests posting. At a Guns N Roses site I go to, they dont allow guests to post anymore, and it really cut down on alot of crap.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/07/05 at 6:09 pm

Robert Vaughn was great in BASEketball.  Definitely one of the finest actors of all time.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 09/07/05 at 6:39 pm

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Written By: Dagwood on 09/07/05 at 10:00 pm

What is the point of this thread? It's times like this that this forum needs a moderator. There should also be a rule against guests posting. At a Guns N Roses site I go to, they dont allow guests to post anymore, and it really cut down on alot of crap.

This forum does have a moderator, and if they feel this should be removed it will be.  It isn't offensive to anyone.  If you don't want read it, don't come into this thread.  It is a simple as that.

Check for new replies or respond here...