inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kathie Lee Gifford Joins the Cast of "The Insider"

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/10/05 at 5:45 pm

I just saw where the management of the tabloid entertainment show, The Insider is bringing that wretched Kathie Lee Gifford on to the cast.  ::)

Egads, who the ^%$^% came up with that idea?  She's hideous and is about as grating as a whole room of school children running their fingernails on a blackboard.  :o

The Insider has the ultimate babe-o-rama Lara Spencer  :P as well as sub-babe Victoria Recaño.  ;)  Kathie Lee?  Eeeewwwww.

This means less camera time for Lara and that just ain't American.

Subject: Re: Kathie Lee Gifford Joins the Cast of "The Insider"

Written By: whistledog on 09/10/05 at 6:15 pm

If the show gets cancelled after it's second season, then they can blame Kathie Lee.  I really can't stand her.  I pray they fire her soon  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/10/05 at 9:59 pm

Yawnnnnnnn.....  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/10/05 at 11:38 pm

and I should care because.....
???

Written By: whistledog on 09/10/05 at 11:50 pm

and I should care because.....
???

... Kathie Lee Gifford is the most important celebrity in Hollywood  ::)  :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/05 at 12:13 am

... Kathie Lee Gifford is the most important celebrity in Hollywood  ::)  :D

Oh, sorry, I would have been more polite if I'd known her agent was here!
;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/11/05 at 9:55 am

At least it will stop her from making more CDs...  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/11/05 at 10:41 am

At least it will stop her from making more CDs...  ::)

I actually used to like her back when she did those cruise ship commercials with the song-and-dance routine.

But then she got on Regis & Kathie Lee and that was the beginning of the end.  I hope that Lara Spencer hauls off and b*tch-slaps Kathie Lee on the air.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/11/05 at 11:46 am

Oh, sorry, I would have been more polite if I'd known her agent was here!
;)

;D

Whoever her agent IS though, he's doing a lousy job.  This Insider gig is like the first I've heard of her since she left Regis  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/11/05 at 12:53 pm

;D

Whoever her agent IS though, he's doing a lousy job.  This Insider gig is like the first I've heard of her since she left Regis  :D

I think you're right, whistle, other than those damage-control interviews that Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford did when he was caught on videotape cheating on her with a floozy.  :-X

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/11/05 at 1:02 pm

I actually used to like her back when she did those cruise ship commercials with the song-and-dance routine.

But then she got on Regis & Kathie Lee and that was the beginning of the end.  I hope that Lara Spencer hauls off and b*tch-slaps Kathie Lee on the air.  ;D

I hated those ads...  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 09/11/05 at 5:25 pm

I think you're right, whistle, other than those damage-control interviews that Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford did when he was caught on videotape cheating on her with a floozy.  :-X

I wish Frank would get a new floozy.  There's nothing more entertaining than celebrity sex scandals  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/11/05 at 10:22 pm

I have barely watched The Insider (more of a Access Hollywood fan), now I have a greater reason why not to watch...  ::)

Written By: FireBrand79 on 09/25/05 at 1:42 am

The show is already crap and they just made it crappier by adding her to it."The Insider "is just a boring crappy lead in to" Entertainment  Tonight" which used to have class but has just become  crap itself( sorry for using the word" crap "so much).

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/05 at 10:46 am

The show is already crap and they just made it crappier by adding her to it."The Insider "is just a boring crappy lead in to" Entertainment  Tonight" which used to have class but has just become  crap itself( sorry for using the word" crap "so much).

You're forgiven!  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/25/05 at 12:51 pm

Perhaps, but because TV hottie Lara Spencer is on this show, it is worthwhile. Oh yeah.......  :P

Written By: whistledog on 09/25/05 at 2:13 pm

Isn't The Insider filmed in NYC?  If so perhaps Kathie Lee could be 'The Rockefeller Skank'  ;D

Written By: FireBrand79 on 09/26/05 at 8:28 pm

You're forgiven!  ;D

Thank You! :)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/27/05 at 12:51 am

Perhaps, but because TV hottie Lara Spencer is on this show, it is worthwhile. Oh yeah.......  :P
  A Hottie???????? I dont see it but I do agree with the 1st staement, those shows are all trash... I kinda like E Talk Daily which is a Canadian show thats like Extra i Guess

Written By: whistledog on 09/27/05 at 1:03 am

A Hottie???????? I dont see it but I do agree with the 1st staement, those shows are all trash... I kinda like E Talk Daily which is a Canadian show thats like Extra i Guess

I didn't know E-Talk Daily is seen across the border.  You must get a CTV channel?  I like E-Talk Daily also.  Sometimes Ben Mulrooney can get annyoing, but you get used to him.  LOL

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/27/05 at 8:43 am

I don't watch E Talk daily barely,.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/27/05 at 7:14 pm

A hottie? Absolutely.  I'd party with her.  :P

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/27/05 at 11:57 pm

I didn't know E-Talk Daily is seen across the border.  You must get a CTV channel?  I like E-Talk Daily also.  Sometimes Ben Mulrooney can get annyoing, but you get used to him.  LOL
  Yes I get CTV, I live in Buffalo NY... I dont like Ben but the show is cool... What up with that David G?  Tayna is a trip... One question thi\ough, why dont they ever talk about Amanda Marshall at all?  Is she not recording music now?

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 12:09 am

Yes I get CTV, I live in Buffalo NY... I dont like Ben but the show is cool... What up with that David G?  Tayna is a trip... One question thi\ough, why dont they ever talk about Amanda Marshall at all?  Is she not recording music now?

Amanda Marshall hasn't put out a CD since her 2003 Greatest Hits album.  She should be due a new album anytime soon :)

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/28/05 at 12:47 am

eew...lol

That woman is daytime poison

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/28/05 at 1:17 am

Amanda Marshall hasn't put out a CD since her 2003 Greatest Hits album.  She should be due a new album anytime soon :)
  Thanks for the update I love her stuff.. She rocks!!!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/28/05 at 9:43 am

He get's on my nerves too....  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 6:36 pm

Well, at least on The Insider, we don't have to hear about her kids :P

oh, i'm sure she'll find some way to work them in.  She always does  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...