inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2005 Canadian Idol

Written By: star500 on 09/18/05 at 5:47 pm

So Melissa O'Neil won!!! That is cool. I have to say though, last year's Canadian Idol finale was WAY, way better then this years. Maybe it's because I really like Kalan Porter (I have a boyfriend, by the way, I just think he is really, really cute ;D) and Theresa Sokyrka. I found this years show was kind of bland and lacking in something (I'm not sure what though!) Any fans of the show on here will probably agree with me. My mom, sister and I all agree that Rex Goudie is not a particularly great singer...he is cute, but not a great singer. I think he sings okay, but in no way better then Theresa or Kalan. Anyways, that's my two cents about 2005 Canadian Idol :). Any other fans of the show care to comment?

Subject: Re: 2005 Canadian Idol

Written By: whistledog on 09/18/05 at 7:40 pm

I completely forgot Canadian Idol was still on.  For some reason, this season's singers didn't really grab me.  But I do wish Melissa the best of success :)

Check for new replies or respond here...