inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ANYONE WATCH SO U THINK U CAN DANCE?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/19/05 at 12:15 am

I WATCHED A COUPLE EPISODES and the show is a hoot... Some of the dancers are pretty good but did u get a glimpse of the judges? LOL    What exactly do these dancers win if they come out on top?    U think Fox will ever let up on "reality"? ;D

Subject: Re: ANYONE WATCH SO U THINK U CAN DANCE?

Written By: FireBrand79 on 09/21/05 at 5:26 am

When i remeber its on i watch it otherwise i don't think i wouldn't.its the same reason i don't watch "American Idol" the judges are wrong 95% of the time. ughhh!.God I hate reality shows some times.

Written By: Lara Spencer on 09/21/05 at 11:59 am

That show is so unfair.  I saw one episode where this black guy was so fat he couldn't even do the dances, but they kept him on to the next round.  Meanwhile lots of nice pretty girls who were good dancers had to leave because the judges decided they didn't like ther "attitude".  ::)  It was so obviously racist and sexist.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/22/05 at 12:23 pm

That show is so unfair.  I saw one episode where this black guy was so fat he couldn't even do the dances, but they kept him on to the next round.  Meanwhile lots of nice pretty girls who were good dancers had to leave because the judges decided they didn't like ther "attitude".  ::)  It was so obviously racist and sexist.
  I like Big Poppa, The fat one as u would say, he got the boot, He had a great attitude thats why they kept him on.  I liked Snow, I thought she was amazing... I dont see the racism in it but then agian, every thing in life can go back to that... I HATE REALITY TOO... NICE TO SEE REG SHOWS RETURNING... NOW, ALL WE HAEV TO DO IS GET RID OF AMERICAN IDIOTS <IDOL>

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/22/05 at 1:18 pm

I have been watching it since about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It's pretty good. I think it's a nice addition to the other dancing shows. I don't mind these shows as least there is some competancy involved and hard work demonstrated. Plus, it's nice to see kids actually "dance" instead of the bump n' grind, which requires no skill.

I miss Snow and I think her name was Destini, but - I'll have to admit - these are some great dancers and to see any of them go at this point will be hard to watch. Right now I'm favoring Ashley (I think that's her name - she's tall and blond).

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/22/05 at 6:17 pm

I thought Melissa was a great dancer and I thought she could win the whole thing but I think Ashley is good and I like Jamile or Nick to win for the men... It was nice to see all the different styles of dance.. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...