inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If You Watched "Invasion" What Did You Think?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/21/05 at 11:17 pm

I thought it was great. I loved it and will watch next week :)

Subject: Re: If You Watched "Invasion" What Did You Think?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/22/05 at 12:19 pm

I thought it was great. I loved it and will watch next week :)
I taped the program but havent watched it yet although it looked awesome, I will have to get back to u once I ve seen it and by the way, I LOVE LAYNE.... Love the pics u have of him........ R.I.P :\'(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/05 at 12:56 pm

I taped the program but havent watched it yet although it looked awesome, I will have to get back to u once I ve seen it and by the way, I LOVE LAYNE.... Love the pics u have of him........ R.I.P :\'(
I think you'll like it...possibly love it :) Thanks for the appreciation of Layne. I'm searching for a pic I have of his fiancee Demri, who died in 1996. I think that's when Layne's life ended as well...her death broke his heart though he lived so alone until 2002 :\'(
Thanks again and welcome to this place ;)

Written By: YWN on 09/22/05 at 12:59 pm

It was okay.  How did the guy's brother come to the conclusion aliens were behind it all though?  ???

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/05 at 3:04 pm

Watched half of it, then got tired and went to bed. Too early to tell.

Good luck in finding a pic of Demri.

I think you'll like it...possibly love it :) Thanks for the appreciation of Layne. I'm searching for a pic I have of his fiancee Demri, who died in 1996. I think that's when Layne's life ended as well...her death broke his heart though he lived so alone until 2002 :\'(
Thanks again and welcome to this place ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/05 at 4:47 pm

Watched half of it, then got tired and went to bed. Too early to tell.

Good luck in finding a pic of Demri.
I found her, Jonathan :)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/23/05 at 11:09 pm

LISTEN,  I know this will get some people hot but who cares... I started to watch the show and I cannot BELIEVE what bad taste ABC had to run this show this week with yet another Hurricane ready to destroy...After about 20 minutes in, I had to stop the tape... I know they made the show awhile back and I really do want to see it and Im sure its not ALL about Hurricanes but i thought it could have waited... i KNow they had a warning in the Beginning but WTF? :P

Written By: FireBrand79 on 09/24/05 at 1:18 am

I liked it.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/24/05 at 10:58 am

It was ok.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/05 at 6:09 pm

LISTEN,  I know this will get some people hot but who cares... I started to watch the show and I cannot BELIEVE what bad taste ABC had to run this show this week with yet another Hurricane ready to destroy...After about 20 minutes in, I had to stop the tape... I know they made the show awhile back and I really do want to see it and Im sure its not ALL about Hurricanes but i thought it could have waited... i KNow they had a warning in the Beginning but WTF? :P
I agree with you that the timing was awful. I wish they'd have delayed it :-\\

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/25/05 at 8:14 am

THNAKS FOR AGREEING BUT IT DID LOOK LIKE A GOOD SHOW, i MIGHT GIVE IT ANOTHER LOOK

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/25/05 at 12:01 pm

THNAKS FOR AGREEING BUT IT DID LOOK LIKE A GOOD SHOW, i MIGHT GIVE IT ANOTHER LOOK
;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/28/05 at 9:55 pm

Here comes the 2nd one....please comment....like it or not ;)

Written By: bj26 on 09/29/05 at 6:59 am

It's a creepy show, set in a swamp-like setting, the scene when she went to the shed for the generator in the dead of night really creeped me out :o

Written By: YWN on 09/29/05 at 8:03 am

It's all getting too hokey for me.

Subject: Invasion Thread/Poll

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/05/05 at 10:01 pm

It's on again right now :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/05/05 at 11:45 pm

I changed the name of the thread rather than making yet another one, though it's still a poll as well. Anyone else watch tonight ???

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/06/05 at 10:55 am

I changed the name of the thread rather than making yet another one, though it's still a poll as well. Anyone else watch tonight ???
Well, so much for the change of the name of this thread....Chucky, a little help?

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/05 at 11:58 am

This a little late, but I was just wondering if any of you are bored with Invasion.

The mark of a good story is anticipation and leaving the audience wanting more but you have to tell a story to achieve this effect. It is taking so long for them to tell the story, I fell like I get maybe a good five minutes out of the 44 minute script. I am about to abandon Invasion.

I think Surface and Prison Break are doing a far better job of giving you a story that is exciting and entertaining. I am never bored watching these two shows but I can't phathom another episode of Invasion.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/27/05 at 2:49 pm

So so.

Check for new replies or respond here...