inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Exorcism of Emily Rose

Written By: Kenlos on 09/24/05 at 12:10 am

Has anyone else seen this movie.  I saw it today and thought it was actually are pretty decent movie.  I am surprised it hasn't gotten more publicity than it has and that more people have seen it.  I am just wondering who has seen it and what they thought of it or if you haven't seen it is there any particular reason why not (besides movie ticket cost)?  I am willing to bet that more than 50% of the people who watched this movie had to turn their clocks around at night for the next few nights so they wouldn't know what time it was (If you have seen the movie then I am sure you know what I am talking about and if you haven't seen it then you would have to see it).  But I thought this movie was creepier than most horror/drama/suspense type movies that have been coming out lately.  I think it being based off a true story added to the creepiness though, and from reading the true story of the real girl (who's real name is Anneliese Michel) the movie is pretty accurate to it.

Subject: Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/24/05 at 12:17 am

Has anyone else seen this movie.  I saw it today and thought it was actually are pretty decent movie.  I am surprised it hasn't gotten more publicity than it has and that more people have seen it.  I am just wondering who has seen it and what they thought of it or if you haven't seen it is there any particular reason why not (besides movie ticket cost)?  I am willing to bet that more than 50% of the people who watched this movie had to turn their clocks around at night for the next few nights so they wouldn't know what time it was (If you have seen the movie then I am sure you know what I am talking about and if you haven't seen it then you would have to see it).  But I thought this movie was creepier than most horror/drama/suspense type movies that have been coming out lately.  I think it being based off a true story added to the creepiness though, and from reading the true story of the real girl (who's real name is Anneliese Michel) the movie is pretty accurate to it.

I just saw that movie about 2 weeks ago with my friend. Quite frankly, we were scared crapless (and I don't scare easily). We left the movie theater reciting the Lords Prayer  ;D. I thought it was decent, though--Better than the original Exorsist. And yes, that night I stayed up until 4:00am, just to make sure. LOL. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I would recommend it.

Beth

Check for new replies or respond here...