inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone else as excited as me about Madonna's New album"Conffesion on the Dancflr

Written By: Don on 09/26/05 at 2:26 pm

Here is the track list for "Confessions on a Dancefloor":  out NOV 15th. 05

"Hung Up"
"Get Together"
"Sorry"
"Future Lovers"
"I Love New York'
"Let It Will Be"
"Forbidden Love"
"Jump"
"How High"
"Isaac"
"Push"
"Like It or Not"

Subject: Re: Anyone else as excited as me about Madonna's New album"Conffesion on the Dancflr

Written By: whistledog on 09/26/05 at 2:27 pm

I was wondering when she was going to put out a new album.  I hope it does very well for her :)

Subject: Re: Anyone else as excited as me about Madonna's New album"Conffesion on the Dancflr

Written By: Ashley Tisdale's A Cutie on 09/26/05 at 4:34 pm

Another coaster for my mug  ::)  :P  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/26/05 at 6:50 pm

Hmm...

Should I spend my dollars on a Madonna album, or get a membership in the Enema of the Week Club?  :-\\

Decisions, decisions.

Sorry Madonna, I have better things to do with my money.

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/26/05 at 7:39 pm

So she's not recording as "Esther"?
:D

Written By: woops on 09/26/05 at 7:51 pm

Strange that there's other artists from the '80's still putting out great music, but  doesn't get the recogintiion they deserve and Madonna is still overhyped, but hasn't put anything good for over 15 years. The same for another pop singer we've heard in the news...

Check for new replies or respond here...