inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Imus In The Morning

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/03/05 at 6:37 am

Anyone else ever watch Imus In The Morning on MSNBC? I love this show; watch it every morning. I love the banter between all of the guys on the show, and the characters done by Rob Bartlet and Larry Kenny(Dr.Phil, Bill Clinton, Jack Nicholson etc.).

The show is always on top of current events and goings on in the political world too. It seems most of the politico world follows his show too. He always has people from the media and political world calling in; you get some very interesting insights.

Don Imus was one of the top rock n roll DJs in the country in the 1970s, and he is a damn good guy. He runs a ranch out west that is for kids with cancer, he broadcasts a lot of his shows from there infact.

Any other Imus fans here on inthe00s?

Subject: Re: Imus In The Morning

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/03/05 at 6:38 am

That would be "Imus Late At Night" here  ::)

And no, haven't seen it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/03/05 at 12:31 pm

I used to listen to Imus back in the dark ages. I haven't heard/seen it many, many years.

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 10/03/05 at 2:58 pm

I see that show on the TV Guide built onto our Comcast program.. but never seen. I'll have to watch it at some point.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/03/05 at 11:35 pm

Anus In The Morning?  Are you kidding?  That guy hasn't made a witty observation since 1975!
::)

Check for new replies or respond here...