inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My Fair Brady

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/04/05 at 11:11 pm

Have any of you watched that new reality show on VH1 called, "My Fair Brady?" It stars Christopher Knight (of the Brady Bunch)...and that model Adrienne Curry (from Top Model).  What are your opinions on these 2, or the show??  Personally, that girls annoys the heck out of me...and the relationship seems way off.

Erin :)

Subject: Re: My Fair Brady

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/04/05 at 11:16 pm

If you find yourself tuning in to "My Fair Brady," ask your shrink to change your medication!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/05/05 at 2:20 am

Yeah I watch it, although I missed the last episode.  She annoys me, and he doesn't know what he wants.  It seemed really surreal when they had Florence Henderson (Mrs. Brady) come to his house and do "pre-marriage" counseling.  Truth-be-told though, it's a strange set-up, I mean, they stay in the Surreal House for what, like two weeks?  Then move in together?  I can't help but think it's all manufactured for ratings.

Also that Breaking Bonaduce show, I mean, he and his wife get married on their first date, a BLIND date for that matter and they wonder why they have problems?  Egads!  Hope it works out for them though.

Written By: kairi747 on 10/05/05 at 10:31 am

yes, i agree about the show probably being set up for ratings.  they did the same thing last year with bridgette nielson and flava flav - after surreal life they also had their own show.  poor adrienne is like a little lost puppy.  it's just pathetic.  and, of course, he's just about old enough to be her dad.  ew.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/05/05 at 12:25 pm

Remember on the last Surreal Life...they all had to think up a new reality show idea...and the "My Fair Brady" was sort of what Adrienne made up and it was turned down....and that one girl won.....her idea was to do a show where she told everybody what she thought w/o sugar coating it.....well, why isn't that a show now..since she was the winner? Instead..they made Adriennes into a new show. It figures! ::)

Erin :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/05/05 at 2:49 pm

I saw Kato Kalen (sp?) on the news last night.  Hasbeens should all push for a "Kato Kalen Show," because if Kato can make a come-back, anybody can!

Check for new replies or respond here...