inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Iron Chefs

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 10/17/05 at 5:33 pm

Does anyone watch the Japanese version of this show. I love the american one, but I've also been watching the original. I noticed at the end of the shows that they're all from the early-mid 90's. Some of the Iron Chefs seemed old. Are they still alive? I've never seen a new episode of the original. Who are you favorite chefs? I like Sakai on the original. On the american version, I like Cat Cora. Not only is she a great chef, she's also incredibly sexy! :D :o

Subject: Re: The Iron Chefs

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/17/05 at 5:44 pm

I like this show!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/17/05 at 9:28 pm

The Iron Chef is great! I like the original version of the show...the American one is ok.

Erin :)

Written By: aznbabiie1432 on 11/08/05 at 4:51 pm

Some of the Iron Chefs seemed old. Are they still alive? I've never seen a new episode of the original. Who are you favorite chefs? I like Sakai on the original. On the american version, I like Cat Cora. Not only is she a great chef, she's also incredibly sexy!

yeah all of the iron chefs r still alive.. ii think mii fav. show was the kinq of iron chefs :) as for mii fav. chefs::  on the oriqinal it would be  chen kenichi and on ICA ii quess ii would have tuh pick bobby flay. cat cora is alriqht buh ii didnt like it durinq the potato battle when she made that purple potato icecream...

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 11/08/05 at 10:29 pm

I didn't get to see the potato battle. Potato ice cream doesn't sound very good. I remember on one of the old iron chef shows they made asparagus ice cream. Yuck! :D

Written By: aznbabiie1432 on 11/09/05 at 7:10 pm

did u see the one on ICA where sakai made that trout ice cream? :o .. now ii like fish and ii like ice cream too buh puttinq them 2qether? YUCK!  i'd eat the asparaqus ice cream first ;D

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 11/09/05 at 9:04 pm

That does sound horrible! I dont see why they always have to make Ice Cream out of everything. They definitely wouldn't want me as one of their judges! :D

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 11/11/05 at 11:03 am

Iron Chef was the best I like the bobby flay vs.Iron Chef mortimoto this is Ironic they are part of Iron Chef America

Check for new replies or respond here...