inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Worst Sitcoms of the 2000's (Non Reality since all are awfully lame!)

Written By: woops on 10/19/05 at 7:14 pm

Many are now canned, though a couple are still on the air for no apparent reason...

My choices: Arrested Development (overrated), Baby Bob, and Joey

Subject: Re: Worst Sitcoms of the 2000's (Non Reality since all are awfully lame!)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/19/05 at 10:16 pm

Baby Bob
Daddio
Bette

This is what I think of those shows....

http://www.radioparadise.com/graphics/smiles/icon_puke.gif

Subject: Re: Worst Sitcoms of the 2000's (Non Reality since all are awfully lame!)

Written By: whistledog on 10/19/05 at 10:18 pm

Baby Bob and Bette were just terrible sitcoms

Also add Whoopi to that list.  NBC shouldn't have given her a sitcom.  It would have been easier for them to just throw their money into a fire

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/19/05 at 10:21 pm

That would make for a better sitcom than the crud that was Whoppi!

What were they thinking when they made show?

::)  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 10/19/05 at 10:24 pm

They probably thought because she re-made Hollywood Squares into a success, that she could do the same for NBC's primetime line-up.  Even a show about naked lesbians having sex couldn't save NBC  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/20/05 at 2:08 pm

I knew you wouldn't put "The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody", woops, so I'll write it in. Sorry
I'm surprised you didn't put "Woops" on here either (okay that was in the 90s, but it was pretty bad.).

Written By: woops on 10/20/05 at 5:50 pm

"The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" is an OK show and no different than any cheesy sitcom in the past, which we all had our share like "Full House", "Facts of Life", "Welcome Back Kotter", "Brady Bunch", etc.

Never saw "Woops", but like the name...

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/20/05 at 6:16 pm

And I didn't like any of those either (other than Welcome Back Kotter, initially). So it's a matter of taste. 8)
"The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" is an OK show and no different than any cheesy sitcom in the past, which we all had our share like "Full House", "Facts of Life", "Welcome Back Kotter", "Brady Bunch", etc.

Never saw "Woops", but like the name...

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/20/05 at 6:28 pm

Most of those I haven't seen, some didn't even air here (thank god!)

But the 3 I chose were:
King Of Queens
Will & Grace
Everybody Loves Raymond (other)
with Joey and the last 4 seasons of Friends a close 3rd and 4th.

Written By: Dagwood on 10/20/05 at 9:15 pm

I haven't seen all of those.  Of the ones on the list I have seen the only one I truly disliked was Baby Bob.  Baaaaaad, just baaaaad.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/21/05 at 9:45 am

I cant speak for "EVERYBODY" but... I hated Raymond. He should have blown his family away in the last episode... I liked Whoopi but as for newer ones, I think How I met ur mother is really Stupid :P and The King Of Queens should be yanked!!

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 10/21/05 at 12:26 pm

worst show is baby bob seriously who can see a baby talk at early second is fatherhood I forgot who started in it 3rd is the mullets YES if you forgot the show is was on UPN and forth and not least daddio

Check for new replies or respond here...