inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fave Sci-Fi show?

Written By: Schillingfan on 10/21/05 at 8:08 pm

What's your favorite Science-Fiction show?

Mine is the UK show Doctor Who because The Doctor is such an excellent person and I just liked the idea of the Doctor regenerating because it made him more interesting with each actor because I guess I will say is that each actor had his way of playing the doctor. My mother used to watch Doctor Who and she was familiar with Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker, but in the 80's she would watch it off and on. I'm 14 and the Doctor that I got to see was Christopher Eccleston and I found him to be quite fantastic, and I thought he was a great choice along with Billie Piper being a great choice as his assistant (I had only known her as a singer, not so much as an actress). Eccleston has since quit ( :\'( ) , but I am looking forward to seeing how David Tennant will play the Doctor  :) !

Subject: Re: Fave Sci-Fi show?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/22/05 at 3:03 am

I liked Dr Who... Its trippy!! :D :D But I guess XFiles for me and Star Trek THe NG was good...

Written By: danootaandme on 10/22/05 at 7:48 am

Twilight Zone in the sixties was an excellent mix of Sci-Fi and speclulative fiction.  Rod Serling
was a master of the craft.  "To Serve Man" still gives me the chills.  I don't think anything will
ever match it.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/23/05 at 4:44 pm

Star Trek: Next Generation

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/24/05 at 2:41 am

I guess "LOST" could be considered sci fi... I like that too

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/24/05 at 10:02 am

I guess "LOST" could be considered sci fi... I like that too

I lke that show too!

Written By: whistledog on 10/25/05 at 1:11 am

The 80's Game Show Battlestars  ;D

It had a sci-fi theme to it

http://www.gameshow-galaxy.net/images/DzlItem470.jpg

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/26/05 at 2:36 am

I liked the late 80's early/90's show Out of this World. Quantum Leap was good. I also liked a few others that I can't recall now.

Check for new replies or respond here...