inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2Pac faked his death!

Written By: inthe00s on 10/26/05 at 5:51 pm

http://www.artistfacts.com/detail.php?id=356
Here, it says that rap singer 2Pac's death was FAKED.

(I was wondering myself how a dead person could go on writing songs.....I hope Dumb @$$ Kid's death was fake..............)

Subject: Re: 2Pac faked his death!

Written By: whistledog on 10/26/05 at 5:55 pm

Nah, he's still dead

It's weird though how after his death, he still puts out albums though  ???

Written By: TarzSp on 10/26/05 at 6:10 pm

First off, this is arguably the OLDEST Urban Legend there is, I'm wondering how you just now discovered the "Speculation" that his Death might have been Fake

He's Dead and quite frankly, I don't care. I didn't like the guy AT ALL.  It's because of his Dumb Self that Biggie Smalls was Murdered by some idiotic 2Pac Fan

2Pac was a Selfish Idiot who had it coming to him

D.R.I.P = Don't Rest In Peace

Written By: Electric Youth on 10/26/05 at 7:12 pm

Dead or alive, still overrated

Written By: Alchoholica on 10/26/05 at 7:39 pm

First off, this is arguably the OLDEST Urban Legend there is, I'm wondering how you just now discovered the "Speculation" that his Death might have been Fake

He's Dead and quite frankly, I don't care. I didn't like the guy AT ALL.  It's because of his Dumb Self that Biggie Smalls was Murdered by some idiotic 2Pac Fan

So True!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/26/05 at 9:28 pm

So that does mean Jim Morrison faked his own death too?  ::)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/26/05 at 9:29 pm

...and Elvis.  :D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/26/05 at 9:38 pm

Jimi Hendrix too?  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 10/26/05 at 9:44 pm

what about Andy Kaufman?  I heard he faked his own death, and now runs a Bait and Tackle shop just north of Iowa

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/26/05 at 10:13 pm

I saw 2Pac in the park splitting a peanut butter and banana sammich with Elvis!

Written By: whistledog on 10/26/05 at 10:15 pm

Were they driving a cadillac?  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/26/05 at 10:22 pm

Were they driving a cadillac?  ;D

Oh no, the King is teaching 2Pac how to play it cool.  No pimp mobiles, no bling-bling.  Iffen I didn't know better, I'd think it was just a couple of hobos splitting a brown-bag lunch.  It's a Zen thing, really.  But you can't pull the wool over my eyes!

Written By: MadeInATL1981 on 10/27/05 at 1:17 am

It's weird though how after his death, he still puts out albums though  ???

yeah, just like Biggie, who has an album of duets coming out soon. How in the world can you do a duet with a dead person?!

Written By: Harmonica on 10/27/05 at 2:20 pm

Neither what you said nor what I say has any veribility to it at all.  But I will say that another hypothesis...another theory is that the Notorious B.I.G. was murdered by a bad cops.  You can believe it was some fan if you want, but I think it was a bad cop.

Same with Kurt Cobain....anyone can say and believe  whatever they want I'll stand by my belief that Courtney Love either killed him herself or had him killed.

Written By: TarzSp on 10/27/05 at 2:26 pm

Neither what you said nor what I say has any veribility to it at all.  But I will say that another hypothesis...another theory is that the Notorious B.I.G. was murdered by a bad cops.  You can believe it was some fan if you want, but I think it was a bad cop.

Same with Kurt Cobain....anyone can say and believe  whatever they want I'll stand by my belief that Courtney Love either killed him herself or had him killed.

Fair Enough, but either way, if 2Pac hadn't been so selfish to start an imaginary feud with Biggie just so he could sell records, than both guys would probably be alive today

Biggie was an Honorable man, he never retaliated in the "Feud", according to Biggie, there never even was feud, 2Pac was the one who kept trashing Biggie on records while Biggie just ignored it and did his own thing

And then Biggie said in an interview that 2Pac told him at a party that he never hated him to begin with and he only started the "feud" because it would help him sell records and make money.  Well, the Dummy got himself and Biggie killed over that little stunt

I still believe though that maybe Suge Knight had a little bit to do with Brainwashing 2Pac into starting the rivalry in the first place.  It was all about the Money to them  >:(

Written By: Lara Spencer on 10/27/05 at 2:44 pm

But who killed Judy Garland?  That's what I really want to know.

Written By: whistledog on 10/27/05 at 2:45 pm

yeah, just like Biggie, who has an album of duets coming out soon. How in the world can you do a duet with a dead person?!

Natalie Cole did a duet with her dad long after he died.  It's quite creepy hearing someone do a duet with someone who's been dead for a while  :o

Written By: TarzSp on 10/27/05 at 3:09 pm

I hope you guys aren't serious....

They take Unreleased Recordings from the Artist and use those  :D

Written By: Ophrah on 10/27/05 at 3:55 pm

I think a lot of the celebrity suicides that you hear about are really coverups, like Marilyn.

Written By: STAR70 on 10/27/05 at 5:41 pm

WRONG!!! it was a peanut butter and porkchop sammich!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...