inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gas and Alcohol

Written By: danootaandme on 11/01/05 at 6:29 pm

There are a couple of gas stations nearby that have licenses to sell alcohol. Beer and hard stuff.
I have been trying to find out how something so stupid could have happened, anyone out there have any
idea?

Subject: Re: Gas and Alcohol

Written By: Powerslave on 11/01/05 at 6:56 pm

There used to be a gas station near my home that had a liquor store attached, but people complained and the owner had to close it and move it to an adjacent premises next door. Nothing changed, really.  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/01/05 at 7:16 pm

It shouldn't be a problem for fueiling stations to sell alcohol.  You can pull up to the liquor store in your car and buy booze all the same.  What's the difference?  You can buy it, you just can't drink it while you're driving, what's the big deal?
???

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/01/05 at 7:21 pm

They've been doing that for years in the Midwest, I don't see what the big deal is.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/01/05 at 10:01 pm

It's an accident waiting to happen....

To paraphrase  a famous song by Loverboy.....

"Gasonline and Alcohol Just Don't Mix"    ::)

Written By: whistledog on 11/01/05 at 10:03 pm

just don't mix 'em up and start drinking the gas.  Although the Alcohol might make your engine run smoother  ;D

Written By: chiefyamick on 11/02/05 at 1:24 am

Most gas stations that I go to around here sell alcohol...not entirely a bright move IMHO, but everyone's gotta make money I guess.    ???

Check for new replies or respond here...