inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: iPod owners...

Written By: kairi747 on 11/03/05 at 6:44 pm

i'm looking to buy a docking system with speakers (so you can hear your iPod songs without the ear plugs).  is there a specific one anyone could reccomend?  i should tell you that i want to buy two for each of my children so money is an issue!!  i heard the bose one and it sounded incredible but it was $300.  i was hoping to get 2 for that price!!  any help would be appreciated!

Subject: Re: iPod owners...

Written By: Skippy on 11/03/05 at 9:15 pm

I personally can't make a recommendation, but you might try the GizWizBiz website. Leo LaPorte(sp?) has a website called Leoville. I know he's into MACs and periphials for them. There's another website called PriceWatch, I think, that has user reviews and price comparisons. The site for the old TechTV show regularly had a list of stuff like this.

Written By: Ophrah on 11/03/05 at 11:51 pm

I think JBL makes one.  Check ratings for different models on epinions.com and amazon.com.

Written By: Skippy on 11/04/05 at 12:00 am

Check ratings for different models on epinions.com

That's the one I meant instead of PriceWatch. I hear it's pretty good.

Written By: Me on 11/04/05 at 1:34 am

Instead of buying a docking system, there is a splicer you can buy to hook up to your stereo. Way cheaper than buying that other junk.

Written By: kairi747 on 11/04/05 at 8:54 am

thanks for the advice, everyone!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...