inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NUMB3RS

Written By: whistledog on 11/13/05 at 9:45 pm

Does anyone like the TV show "Numb3rs" starring Rob Morrow, David Krumholtz and Judd Hirsch? -- It's about a Mathemetician who uses equations to help his FBI Agent brother solve crimes

I've only seen a few eps. of the show, and I really like it -- I sure hope CBS doesn't cancel it -- I love the hour long Crime Drama Shows :)

Subject: Re: NUMB3RS

Written By: PETER on 11/13/05 at 9:58 pm

I prefer the show L33TT3R2  where they find clues and read notes from the person who did it  :D :D :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/13/05 at 10:25 pm

I only saw one or two episodes of that show...it was okay.

Erin :)

Written By: Skippy on 11/14/05 at 12:16 am

I liked the first season a lot better. It's one of the oh-so-few programs that shows a little intelligence in the writing, although there are a small number of technical errors. They got rid of Sabrina Lloyd(of Sliders), who I thought was more convincing, and hired Diane Farr(of MTV's Loveline) for this season. Farr adds nothing to the show except her nasally voice, fake breasts, and smart-Aleck remarks. I still watch, but cringe whenever she starts talking.

Written By: Lyric Boys Blackberry on 11/14/05 at 1:49 pm

What I want to know is why is the 3RS Numb?  I missed the first episode.

Written By: silly on 11/14/05 at 3:07 pm

What I want to know is why is the 3RS Numb?

Check for new replies or respond here...