inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Aliens From Outer Space

Written By: Tia on 11/27/05 at 10:33 am

Reading this funny story about a Canadian ex-defense minister who says UFOs are "as real as the airplanes that fly over our head" got me curious to know how many people believe in extraterrestrials...

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Canada/2005/11/26/pf-1324951.html

A number of groups have joined forces with former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer in urging Parliament to hold public hearings on 'exopolitics' - or relations with extraterrestrials (ETs).

Three non-governmental organizations (NGOs) were reacting to a speech made by Hellyer in September in Toronto in which he warned that "UFOs are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head.''

Subject: Re: Aliens From Outer Space

Written By: Apricot on 11/27/05 at 10:35 am

There's GOTTA be other life in existence... but I don't know anything about it.

Written By: whistledog on 11/27/05 at 10:54 am

I believe.  Years ago, I saw something of an extra terrestrial sort, and to this day, I still get chills when I think about what it was that I saw  :o

Written By: Tia on 11/27/05 at 10:56 am

when i was a little kid i used to think i saw UFOs -- but i think most of it was an overactive imagination, and the fact that UFO sightings were a real fad in the 70s. but there's this one time i still wonder about.

Written By: whistledog on 11/27/05 at 11:04 am

What I saw was back in the early 90's ... It was about 10pm and I was walking home, when beyond in the distance, I see these giant colored lights swirling around in a circle and then float into the nearby park.  I ran like Carl Lewis to try and see, but it vanished before I got there  :\'(

It wasn't a Mirage, and it couldn't have possibly been somebody's radio controlled toy, because it was too large for that.  I still don't know what it was, but I often wonder

Check for new replies or respond here...