inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please help: What is this dance/club song?

Written By: scottismo on 11/30/05 at 4:15 pm

I have only heard it once about a week ago and it didn't strike me as worth remembering so I did not pay close attention to the artist/title. However i woke up this morning with it load and clear in my head but now its gone again but it sounded good! My dad seemed to think it was a song slightly older than Erid Prydz - Call on me but im not sure. From the video, its a bit like john travolta with some guy basically dancing around then a girl with lots of shots of her "behind" are shown and she starts dancing around him. This is all done on somethin like a disco dancefloor...

Basically this is what i can remember of the lyrics - could be completely wrong;

"the way you move your body, got me feelin (or thinkin!) i'll go crazy...for you!
and maybe..
somethin to do with making the body jump.

And the beat was quite a consistent "dun dun dun dun duuuuuuun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuun dun, dun dun. while saying the first line that i quote of the lyrics.

Completely useless I know but if you could help me, please enlighten me!

EDIT:
Just remembered another line: "i don't want nobody, don't want nobody baby, but you".

EDIT2:
Having just remembered that line, my google search could determine the song. It was Tom Novy - Your Body. Hope this helps anyone else in the future! Its weird how a song can come to you and go like that when you don't know it well.

Subject: Re: Please help: What is this dance/club song?

Written By: whistledog on 11/30/05 at 7:50 pm

I have only heard it once about a week ago and it didn't strike me as worth remembering so I did not pay close attention to the artist/title. However i woke up this morning with it load and clear in my head but now its gone again but it sounded good! My dad seemed to think it was a song slightly older than Erid Prydz - Call on me but im not sure. From the video, its a bit like john travolta with some guy basically dancing around then a girl with lots of shots of her "behind" are shown and she starts dancing around him. This is all done on somethin like a disco dancefloor...

Basically this is what i can remember of the lyrics - could be completely wrong;

"the way you move your body, got me feelin (or thinkin!) i'll go crazy...for you!
and maybe..
somethin to do with making the body jump.

And the beat was quite a consistent "dun dun dun dun duuuuuuun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuun dun, dun dun. while saying the first line that i quote of the lyrics.

Completely useless I know but if you could help me, please enlighten me!

EDIT:
Just remembered another line: "i don't want nobody, don't want nobody baby, but you".

EDIT2:
Having just remembered that line, my google search could determine the song. It was Tom Novy - Your Body. Hope this helps anyone else in the future! Its weird how a song can come to you and go like that when you don't know it well.

LOL I didn't have time to answer.  I knew it was Tom Novy.  I was just watching the video to it over at Ministry of Sound :)

Check for new replies or respond here...