inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Michael Jackson to set record industry landmark

Written By: Zoso on 12/07/05 at 2:13 am

VISIONARY

Subject: Re: Michael Jackson to set record industry landmark

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/08/05 at 7:20 pm

Jacko can release all the deluxe editions he wants, I ain't buyin' 'em!  I don't know about you...
::)

Written By: whistledog on 12/08/05 at 9:12 pm

I'll stick with VHS Videos and the original vinyl 45's

Written By: Gis on 12/09/05 at 1:26 am

I guess he has to do something seing as he's flat broke and missing paying his alimony payments..................

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/09/05 at 2:55 pm

I guess he has to do something seing as he's flat broke and missing paying his alimony payments..................

Flat broke?  I heard he was buying an island somewhere across the world where there won't be all those prying eyes.  Maybe that was just a rumor I heard.

Written By: Zoso on 12/09/05 at 8:12 pm

All the rumours about Michael Jackson being broke are false. This is a press release from Michael's publicist Raymone Bain from only a few hours ago:

"Michael Jackson has been working with several artists recording his Katrina Relief song, and with me all week, including today. He is doing fine and I have never seen him happier or healthier. Whomever these individuals are who are intent on disseminating false information throughout the media regarding Mr. Jackson, should begin hiring good attorneys; and the journalists who continuously rely on these 'sources' should begin checking them thoroughly, because Mr. Jackson's tolerance level has come to an end. The Green light that people have thought they have had to willfully impugn Michael Jackson's character and integrity has now become Red."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/5503349/detail.html

Check for new replies or respond here...