inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Orleans Mardi Gras

Written By: T on 12/09/05 at 3:13 am

New Orleans, LA will celebrate the annual Mardi Gras on February 2006. I got the information from the New Orleans Convention and Visitor Bureau website. Being a person that like history and historic places, I was happy about New Orleans, LA celebrating Mardi Gras after going through Hurricane Katrina and other bad situations. This show signs of the people of New Orleans being optimistic, working together, and going on with life, as they can. I hope anybody if possible can go to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras. This will help New Orleans economy, by the money helping to rebuild or repair schools, hospital, homes and other needs a community needs. And maybe to build better and stronger structures to reduce floods in the city and area.
I know Hurricane Katrina didn't just go to New Orleans and part of Louisiana but also Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and other places were also changed by this hurricane. I hope by typing this, this will help anybody not to give up on life. Going through bad moments doesn't mean it is end of life. Sometimes going through tough times make you better and stronger. Keep helping each other to make life a little better. Don't give up on life and don't give up on yourself.

Check for new replies or respond here...