inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebrity sigs

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 12/09/05 at 9:06 pm

Where can you get those celebrity signatures that are at the bottom of your posts? Are there specific websites where you get them?

Subject: Re: Celebrity sigs

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/09/05 at 10:42 pm

Where can you get those celebrity signatures that are at the bottom of your posts? Are there specific websites where you get them?

no, I usually search yahoo or google for a picture of them that I like....then I copy the properties of the picture and post it in my sig line.

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 12/10/05 at 9:27 am

no, I usually search yahoo or google for a picture of them that I like....then I copy the properties of the picture and post it in my sig line.
What do you mean by copy the properties? Do you have to make the pics a certain size?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/10/05 at 3:24 pm

What do you mean by copy the properties? Do you have to make the pics a certain size?

yes, they have to be a certain size.....I am probably not the best person to be helping you with this, as I had to get help myself with resizing them! ;D :D  You might want to post this question in the "lend a wing up" in the System Stuff category at the top of the main page....someone will most definitely be able to give you thorough instructions on how to do so. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...