inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Man Show

Written By: Carl on 12/13/05 at 11:31 am

Even though it debuted in '99, I think it's more a '00s topic since it was popular for the early part of the decade. Anyway, I watched it only for the girls (or 'Juggies" if you will) What are some of the former cast members up to now? We all know if Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla's new show, Christy Hemme was a WWE Diva for a year. What about the rest? Anyone have any updates?

Subject: Re: The Man Show

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/13/05 at 6:26 pm

Even though it debuted in '99, I think it's more a '00s topic since it was popular for the early part of the decade. Anyway, I watched it only for the girls (or 'Juggies" if you will) What are some of the former cast members up to now? We all know if Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla's new show, Christy Hemme was a WWE Diva for a year. What about the rest? Anyone have any updates?

What hapopened to the old guy who used to chug the stein of beer? ???

Subject: Re: The Man Show

Written By: Carl on 12/14/05 at 7:45 am

He was called 'The Fox', sadly, he died of cancer during the shows run, and that's why at the end of every one they would do that cheer, to honor him because HE used to do it at the end of every show.

Check for new replies or respond here...