inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Actor Brad Refro BUSTED AGAIN!!!

Written By: guest on 12/23/05 at 3:49 pm

WOW..WHO'DA THOUGHT HE'D GET BUSTED FOR TRYING TO OBTAIN HEROIN....

Hollywood still 'LOVES' ROBERT DOWNEY, TOM SIZEMORE etc...so guess this kid has a pretty good chance at a career still....

I want a job where people keep throwing money at me no matter how many falls I take!

What is your take on this constant trend...it moved other actors to the 'D' list of movies yet this guy (according to IMDB) has a slate of projects last I saw ....would YOU invest your money in someone with a record such as his...

He joins that other kid- Edward Furlong- in the pool but he seems to be outdrugging him..
Hey Tennessee, he's one of your boys, do they still claim him? As in 'our own' Brad Renfro..or do they hope he and it all goes away?? 

Subject: Re: Actor Brad Refro BUSTED AGAIN!!!

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 12/23/05 at 6:03 pm

wow what a shame this dude should be huge after his debut in the movie the client but now he is just a junkie

Written By: saver on 12/23/05 at 8:41 pm

Sure hate seeing us lose another good one to the blow!

I enjoyed his work over the years apparently he didn't to throw his life away and be a slave to drugs..

Love to hear his rebuttal..set up, lapse of will?

Guess they didn't throw the book hard enough at him in the past or he just likes fines and prison..

There was a site to compare him with the other actor Ed Furlong to see who outdoes the other, looks like he's ahead at this point.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/23/05 at 8:45 pm

The Larry Clark movie "Bully" is worth watching.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/23/05 at 8:47 pm

Sure hate seeing us lose another good one to the blow!

I enjoyed his work over the years apparently he didn't to throw his life away and be a slave to drugs..

Love to hear his rebuttal..set up, lapse of will?

Guess they didn't throw the book hard enough at him in the past or he just likes fines and prison..

There was a site to compare him with the other actor Ed Furlong to see who outdoes the other, looks like he's ahead at this point.

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/05 at 11:13 pm

Furlong played Pecker in "Pecker," one of the best of the latter day John Waters movies!

Pecker was a fantastic film.  John Waters makes some interesting films :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/24/05 at 12:38 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: saver on 12/24/05 at 1:36 pm

When I talked about 'outdoing' the other..I meant a comparison was made between the 2 actors getting in trouble with the law:

Renfro: Drug charges,stealing a yacht,underaged drinking,(Nov.24..driving with suspended license), latest attempt to buy heroin.

Furlong:  I believe DWI,driving with suspended license, unruly conduct-releasing lobsters from tank in grocery store-...

Brad has the lead here..

Found other Brad vs. Ed on fametracker.com

Among things said of Edward was a letter supposedly written by director Tony Bill to Ed's reps saying he thought he was on a fast road to destruction...(not exact words but to that effect)...

Oh those kids these days! Ya think a year working at a McDonalds would help them appreciate what they have?

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/25/05 at 7:44 pm

Another example of youthful talent and promise wasted on drugs...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/25/05 at 11:06 pm

Another example of youthful talent and promise wasted on drugs...

Duuude, I'm soooo wasted!
:D

Written By: PETER on 12/25/05 at 11:12 pm

Oh great!

Next you'll be telling me HALEY JOEL OSMENT loves ballet!

Or the Olsen twins are like the Patty Duke of the 2000's...one tough the other sweet..could never happen now could it??? ??? ???

What's up with these kids with the lucky breaks?? Apparently, their parents didn't raise them to appreciate what position they achieved!
(Or the kid paid them off and they be mighty happy wid whatever their kid wants to do wid their life!)

Check for new replies or respond here...