inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SOLDIERS CHRISTMAS GREETINGS..HAVE YOU HEARD....

Written By: guest on 12/29/05 at 2:23 am

Heard NUMEROUS greetings from Iraq from soldiers to their families and friends and noticed:

No one ever said; "I wanna give a 'shout out' to my BOYEEEZ in the hood," hey rum daddy happy holidays", "Yo Heavy Killa- it's your homeboy from Baghdad","Hey peeps,  d-Man Mikey how's it goin'?"  etc....

Where did they suppress these people?

They all seemed to have families like -my daughter kelly, emily,..no Jumaqua, mamoonie,
taffetta....

Are times a changin or what?

Subject: Re: SOLDIERS CHRISTMAS GREETINGS..HAVE YOU HEARD....

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 12/29/05 at 3:35 pm

You must watch Fox News a lot to have an opinion like that.

Subject: Re: SOLDIERS CHRISTMAS GREETINGS..HAVE YOU HEARD....

Written By: guest on 12/31/05 at 1:17 pm

Well,  I DO catch FOX News- not happy with them...

But the example was more in response to all the greetings out there over the holidays.........you never saw a 'HOMIE' give their family a shout out...

Unless they were suppressed/covered up, I felt it was because the military maybe DOES change you from thinking you're some king of the hill to a respectable soldier!

Don't get me started on another subject of ACTUAL GANGS that formed in the service dealin' and doin their underhanded things while serving on boats for the Navy and Air Force..so I heard. ???   

Check for new replies or respond here...