inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who should get a 'What Not to Wear' makeover or 'Makeover Story' makeover?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/02/06 at 6:26 pm

I nominate both Bill Gates(aka Microsoft Nerd) and The Donald....

Subject: Re: Who should get a 'What Not to Wear' makeover or 'Makeover Story' makeover?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/02/06 at 6:27 pm

I think someone should make Matthew Lesko get rid of that ugly Riddler suit!

Subject: Re: Who should get a 'What Not to Wear' makeover or 'Makeover Story' makeover?

Written By: YWN on 01/02/06 at 6:51 pm

Hey, criticize Martha Stewart now, but who else is going to tell you how you should have your curtains and bedspreads matched?

Oh, and the Trump haircut is too iconic by now to go away.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/02/06 at 8:15 pm

I went with other.....ME!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/03/06 at 4:15 pm

Kevin Federline  ::)  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/03/06 at 7:08 pm

Bill Clinton's mistress Monica Lewinsky! I don't know what Clinton saw in here except a little makin' whoopee!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/03/06 at 7:10 pm

President Bush...he looks a little haggard...and also he needs someone to work with him on his public speaking!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/03/06 at 7:36 pm

'God's Gift to Football' aka Terrell Owens....by his ex-teammates!!

Seriously..Martha Stewart needs a makeover, that prison time has made her look real old.

Check for new replies or respond here...