inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Maroon 5

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/03/06 at 6:05 pm

At first I thought Maroon 5 were just an overhyped band, but they're really tight.  Very catchy music.  Props to them.

Subject: Re: Maroon 5

Written By: whistledog on 01/03/06 at 6:13 pm

'This Love' and 'She Will Be Loved' were indeed great songs.  I'm not usually one to listen to what's on the radio, but these songs were really catchy :)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/03/06 at 6:18 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/03/06 at 6:24 pm

I don't know much about Maroon 5's music, other than their first hit ("This Love" ?), but their guitarist is originally from my hometown of Lincoln, NE and I always like to see a local boy hit the big time. (I actually saw his previous bands play a few times back in Lincoln, and they were quite good.)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/03/06 at 6:40 pm

I don't know much about Maroon 5's music, other than their first hit ("This Love" ?), but their guitarist is originally from my hometown of Lincoln, NE and I always like to see a local boy hit the big time. (I actually saw his previous bands play a few times back in Lincoln, and they were quite good.)

That's what I love about the Midwest; their sense of community.  Out West everybody's a stranger.

Check for new replies or respond here...