inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: JAMES SCOTT FARRIN PART III

Written By: mikehack on 01/05/06 at 12:07 pm

THERE'S A NEW ONE RIGHT HERE... ;)

(Woman #1) I was just afraid that there was a really bad accident. (Man) It wasn't my fault.  (Robert Vaughn) "If you've been injured in an auto accident, the last thing you should have to worry about is a battle with the insurance company.  And yet, it happens all the time.  (Woman #2) The insurance company didn't seem to care. (Woman #3) They just did not wanna give me a straight answer.  (Robert Vaughn) Fortunately, there's a law firm that's ready to help you, protect you, and can help you to get you the compensation you may deserve.  If you've been injured in an accident, tell them "you mean business"... * Call on the hurt line, The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN...right now..."

(Lawyer #1) Did you speak to the passengers from that accident on I-40?  (Lawyer #2) They have asked for the compensation now. (Lawyer #3) Make it clear, we control the checkbook. Nothing they say is gonna change that. (Lawyer #2) We've already heard from The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN. * They've had it with our delays and are demanding a fear settlement. (Lawyer #3) So that's so.  (Robert Vaughn) If you've been injured in an accident, tell the insurance company "you mean business" * Call on the hurtline, The Law Offices of JAMES SCOTT FARRIN...

I THOUGHT ROBERT VAUGHN SAID "RIGHT NOW" AT THE END.

Check for new replies or respond here...